• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 7/4/2021 at 10:08 AM, jimjum12 said:

I used to think that way, but Guardians was SO "B" list and yet it blew me away, and the rest of the world too. I wonder sometimes that if a franchise has less notoriety it may actually be better ... as far as expectations and pre conceived notions go. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Guardians couldn't even make the "G" list back in the day. :bigsmile:

1 hour ago, MattTheDuck said:

It would not surprise me if storylines started in a Disney+ show are continued in a movie.

I would be fine with this. You could get in-depth with the 'origin story' in the Disney+ intro season, and then take the high-stakes stuff to the big screen.
Come back for season 2 on Disney+ to follow-up with the movie & get more/new character development & then set up movie #2.
I think it could play out very well.

the tv shows are crossovers and the movies are the main event...they are not going to make the tv shows required viewing for the movies. Sam was Cap at the end of the movie, so the series just tossed that around for a while and ended up where we started mostly. You will get a full Madame Hydra (or whatever Julia Louis is) explanation in the movies but won't need to know the little things that happened in F&WS with regards to her character. Nothing really happened in Wandavision, the movies will explain White Vision, Photon, 7 the Darkhold quickly and move on to big movie business. The tv shows are small bonuses, nothing of real consequence seems to be happening that cannot be quickly explained in the movies (I mean in two sentences of dialogue, that quickly). Some things are shown in the tv shows so quickly or superficially (the Darkhold) but not really explained, so you miss nothing if you didn't see it. Same with the TVA, I doubt it will be mentioned much if at all in the movies but some characters will know about it and give us a wink once in a while.

I would think Thunderbolts is much more likely a tv show than a movie run, especially with the tv budget costumes we have seen. The only thing that points to movie for that storyline is Willem DeFoe. But they could easily combine Thunderbolts and Secret Invasion in one storyline/tv show.

1 hour ago, ThothAmon said:

What a pretty book and happy result for the seller. Newsstand a coincidence?  Not. https://www.ebay.com/itm/255018785688?hash=item3b604ddb98:g:YuwAAOSwy0xgyZ8B

I always loved that cover. Has always been a cheap book no one appreciated. I have several high grade copies of that book that I’ve gotten for 50cents or less. Those particular FF issues are easy to find in nice shapes

Edited by littledoom

1 hour ago, pickycollector said:

Now the first appearance of an helicopter is rising the value of an issue :facepalm:

The Spidey Super Stories books were already in such low supply but add in something silly like the Thanoscopter and have it show up in Loki? You got yourself a perfect storm. Also just for anyones reference it's not a copper though, it's bronze.

42 minutes ago, AJLewandoski said:

The Spidey Super Stories books were already in such low supply but add in something silly like the Thanoscopter and have it show up in Loki? You got yourself a perfect storm. Also just for anyones reference it's not a copper though, it's bronze.

I may need to scour the background in the latest episode of Loki for any easter eggs. Inclusion here probably means we're never going to see it again in the MCU. Not that we were ever going to see the Thanoscopter in a full story, but that tiny blip is probably all we'll ever see of Throg. 

11 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I may need to scour the background in the latest episode of Loki for any easter eggs. Inclusion here probably means we're never going to see it again in the MCU. Not that we were ever going to see the Thanoscopter in a full story, but that tiny blip is probably all we'll ever see of Throg. 

The other things in the background are less interesting there's Stark tower rebranded Qeng (pronounced Kang I would imagine) industries, a wrecked helicarrier, either Thanos or Ronans spaceship, a lot of skeletons one large enough I assumed it was a chitauri leviathan, and oddly Yellowjackets helmet from the first Ant Man movie hm I'd have to watch it again to look for more, but I don't think I saw any other "new" things that would cause other books to jump.

On 7/9/2021 at 4:06 AM, AJLewandoski said:

The other things in the background are less interesting there's Stark tower rebranded Qeng (pronounced Kang I would imagine) industries, a wrecked helicarrier, either Thanos or Ronans spaceship, a lot of skeletons one large enough I assumed it was a chitauri leviathan, and oddly Yellowjackets helmet from the first Ant Man movie hm I'd have to watch it again to look for more, but I don't think I saw any other "new" things that would cause other books to jump.

apparently there were two deleted scenes featuring Throg. One where he's fighting Loki and another featuring Chris Hemsworth's voiceover. 

1 hour ago, Lpgk said:

apparently there were two deleted scenes featuring Throg. One where he's fighting Loki and another featuring Chris Hemsworth's voiceover. 

hmmmm...wondering how long before we see Throg as a Saturday Morning cartoon.

What are the Thors in the 300 range that got a bump recently from the various MCU shows? (Minus obvious ones like Beta Ray Bill ofc) Off the top of my head, 364-5 (Frog Thor), 372 (TVA), am I missing anything? I seem to recall something in the 380s heating up but can't recall which one...

6 hours ago, The Green Ghost said:

What are the Thors in the 300 range that got a bump recently from the various MCU shows? (Minus obvious ones like Beta Ray Bill ofc) Off the top of my head, 364-5 (Frog Thor), 372 (TVA), am I missing anything? I seem to recall something in the 380s heating up but can't recall which one...

371 is the first TVA