• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Lpgk said:

I'd love to see a Throg focused storyline in What If. perhaps Season 2?

This makes sense.

Although reading my earlier predictions it occurred to me that they are anything but predictable.

If they were boring and predictable, it would be Warner Bros. and DC properties. Marvel and Feige seems to have a good enough grasp to keep the fans off balance by knowing the source material well enough to tweak it a bit but not get too far away from the spirit of the character (ignoring the fumbles of Mandarin and Taskmaster). It's the swerve of well know storylines that keep MCU fresh and makes it exciting. 

16 minutes ago, AGGIEZ said:

Is it? I think #371 is the 1st appearance of Justice Peace, but there doesn’t seem to be any mention of TVA until #372.

DAF5AA80-0372-4F5C-BD5B-01131EE11BC0.thumb.jpeg.95a8a70c300100a2f32b10e3f1af2f8d.jpeg

A02B4DBC-3DD2-4B10-9A47-623C0E190B34.thumb.jpeg.bb5aeb5c91685da52b6bb29da4a61125.jpeg

CC39760A-7FF6-4028-BE83-E94186A12BB1.jpeg

E2D24C8D-2C6C-4255-81CC-827F862F02C5.jpeg

EFFFE550-F8D5-4261-AC61-3D0F307CD021.jpeg

292B057A-EF3F-4C91-AEA9-AEB13467F19F.jpeg

0E5C2BA0-B60B-408D-A098-070EFF6BE900.jpeg

I don't have either issue. I was going by what's listed on the Marvel wiki (which, of course, could be incorrect)

On 7/5/2021 at 9:25 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Iron Man was one of only a few Marvel characters to have a consistently published monthly title since the '60s. Spider-man, Captain America, and the Hulk were the only other characters in that group that you probably can't argue were less popular than Iron Man (although since the movies, Hulk may have slipped slightly below). The only other character in that category is Daredevil. Change it to "since the '80s" and you're only adding Wolverine to the group. (Thor had a hiatus during Heroes Reborn.)

Iron Man was bi-monthly briefly somewhere in 1971,1972 if I remember right. 

16 hours ago, Lpgk said:

If they were boring and predictable, it would be Warner Bros. and DC properties. Marvel and Feige seems to have a good enough grasp to keep the fans off balance by knowing the source material well enough to tweak it a bit but not get too far away from the spirit of the character (ignoring the fumbles of Mandarin and Taskmaster). It's the swerve of well know storylines that keep MCU fresh and makes it exciting. 

They do?
https://screenrant.com/wandavision-show-mephisto-villain-jac-schaeffer-no-plan/

1 minute ago, Lpgk said:

well usually they know what they're doing. sounds like the Wandavision showrunner doesn't have a background in comics or is maybe not a big fan. Mephisto would've been pretty obvious to most comic fans as a villain. 

I don't know how you can introduce the kids and not ever even hear of Mephisto.

Aside from that, Marvel hasn't made a movie or show that was really sincere to the comics since before Civil War. That's were it took a turn. Partially because they didn't have the rights to the proper characters.

Edited by ygogolak

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

I don't think so. I don't believe Disney wants anything to do with the devil.

They literally just made a Hellstrom Son of Satan show that no one watched

Edited by revat

14 minutes ago, revat said:
2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

I don't think so. I don't believe Disney wants anything to do with the devil.

They literally just made a Hellstrom Son of Satan show that no one watched

That's the rub, Disney doesn't want anything to do with anything that doesn't make them big $$$$ :flipbait:

1 minute ago, littledoom said:

think that was FX but yeah

Both owned by Disney, but it was Hulu.