• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 8/25/2021 at 6:28 PM, divad said:

Which is a lot easier than getting a nice copy of this book. :bigsmile:

Tough to find? I had bought one but the seller sent the wrong book and it had a big ding on the cover that somehow got through grading. I don't buy many books, so it's kind of frustrating looking around

On 8/25/2021 at 3:59 PM, godparticl said:

Looking for an opinion. I'm wanting to pick up an asm 252. I tried once before and got a bum deal(had to return it) and never got around to picking up again. I see the price has gone up a couple of hundred since then. Should I get one now or give it some time? I figure when the black suit gets mentioned/introduced in the MCU, it's gonna go up even more and don't want to have to pay a fortune

I don't see this as a book that will drop in value much....It may sit tight for a while but up is the only place it will go in the future. 

On 8/26/2021 at 11:49 AM, cd4ever said:

I don't see this as a book that will drop in value much....It may sit tight for a while but up is the only place it will go in the future. 

As much for the cover homage to AF15, as for the black costume. To me personally, the book has even more significant value - it was the last book I purchased from Nik. :sorry:

On 8/28/2021 at 1:51 PM, divad said:

As much for the cover homage to AF15, as for the black costume. To me personally, the book has even more significant value - it was the last book I purchased from Nik. :sorry:

Much love.  That book would be priceless to me.  

Patrick

On 8/31/2021 at 12:23 PM, bellrules said:

Nice to see Starslayer 2 is finaly getting some love after the Rocketeer news dropped. 

They sure did pop! Great story and incredible Dave Stevens art in those books. I see some people are being duped in to Starslayer #1 as the 1st appearance of the Rocketeer...it's just an advert for Starslayer #2. I've always loved that book (Starslayer #2) and glad to see it getting some love.

I need to submit a few and ask CGC to slab it with the back cover facing the front of the slab...beautiful

On 8/31/2021 at 2:54 PM, AGGIEZ said:
On 8/31/2021 at 12:23 PM, bellrules said:

Nice to see Starslayer 2 is finaly getting some love after the Rocketeer news dropped. 

They sure did pop! Great story and incredible Dave Stevens art in those books. I see some people are being duped in to Starslayer #1 as the 1st appearance of the Rocketeer...it's just an advert for Starslayer #2. I've always loved that book (Starslayer #2) and glad to see it getting some love.

I need to submit a few and ask CGC to slab it with the back cover facing the front of the slab...beautiful

They won't, but I wish they would. :foryou:

1885245408_0176556003b_12001.jpg.58fa7a72821303f1e977e036313a416b.jpg

Edited by valiantman

On 8/31/2021 at 2:06 PM, valiantman said:

There are several Dave Stevens back covers that I display (in Mylar) backwards - this is one of them.:banana:

Edited by divad
mispelling!