• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2021 at 5:55 PM, gadzukes said:

I just bought a high grade Silver Surfer run at a low price.  1-82.

Are 34 & 44 still hot?  Or has the Thanos Infinity Guantlet thing cooled way off?

If you can tell me how much this book is worth, you'll answer that

20210726_121814.jpg

On 9/12/2021 at 8:20 PM, Dr. Dank said:

If you can tell me how much this book is worth, you'll answer that

20210726_121814.jpg

Whoa.... there's a lot going on with that SS... pretty cool.  I can't find a comp of that combination.  9.0 seems pretty low grade for such a modern comic.  I'm guessing $120 - $150 value? 

Still..... that doesn't really answer my question.  Are Infinity related books still hot?  I'm guessing they plateaued.

On 9/12/2021 at 8:39 PM, gadzukes said:

Whoa.... there's a lot going on with that SS... pretty cool.  I can't find a comp of that combination.  9.0 seems pretty low grade for such a modern comic.  I'm guessing $120 - $150 value? 

Still..... that doesn't really answer my question.  Are Infinity related books still hot?  I'm guessing they plateaued.

I paid 100 bucks for this 5 years or so ago, so I guess whatever a 9.8 is going for now is probably where they are going to sit for now

On 9/14/2021 at 6:02 PM, paperheart said:

even the 1986 Pander Bros #1? got a couple of those in my 50ct box i'll have to retrieve

Lots of raw copies getting bought up. There are actually a bunch of key Grendel books, some pretty hard to find. Primer 2 was a warehouse find, and there are a ton of HG copies around. Not so much the others. 

On 9/15/2021 at 8:02 AM, paperheart said:

even the 1986 Pander Bros #1? got a couple of those in my 50ct box i'll have to retrieve

Given the push for female led TV shows & movies these days the second Grendel, Christine Spar, is probably the incarnation they will adapt. Maybe flashing back to Hunter Rose hm 

On 9/14/2021 at 8:36 PM, MattrixAlien said:

Given the push for female led TV shows & movies these days the second Grendel, Christine Spar, is probably the incarnation they will adapt. Maybe flashing back to Hunter Rose hm 

I didn't see her in the cast announcement?

Edited by SuperBird