• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

rantrant

[font:Book Antiqua]

Maybe not the right forum but I want to vent...

I have some “guest” coming to my place

and then I discover some missing stuff.

[/font]

Nice friends guests you have :eek:

How can you discover something missing ? The God particle was at your place the whole time ?

Edited by Thomas Nielsen

I think is the same cpu but developers have said that the xbox os is windows 8 based and heavy usage on the ram

Well they already effed up the GUI, can't possibly get worse.

Sonys update to PSN also sucked doh!

If it ain't broken, let's brake it !

:facepalm:

if xbox os is windows 8 based then is going to suck because gaming is going to the back burner and Entertainment would be front and center like it is now.

I think the PSN is going to evolve more on the PS4

I've been playing Bayonetta and I really like the game.

Bayonetta is one of the coolest female video game characters I've played.

I would rank her in my top 5 favorite female video game characters (Samus Aran being #1 in my rank :grin: )

The glasses & her British accent fits her perfectly :applause:

But the game is hard as hell :ohnoez:

Just on normal mode the game is hard.

And I have to play it on hard mode to get some trophies :ohnoez:

Bayonetta is definitely challenging. I've been working on and off to plat that game for a couple of years now. Hard mode is HARD. You need good reflexes to deal with all the madness they throw at you. And that's not even the hardest difficulty. :facepalm:

Metal Gear rising is the same. It's an awesome game, but very challenging, even on normal. To get the plat for that game, you have to get an S rank for every chapter on Revengeance (hardest) difficulty, and there's even a trophy for beating each boss on that difficulty without getting hit once.

Aww hell no :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

I think is the same cpu but developers have said that the xbox os is windows 8 based and heavy usage on the ram

Well they already effed up the GUI, can't possibly get worse.

Sonys update to PSN also sucked doh!

If it ain't broken, let's brake it !

:facepalm:

if xbox os is windows 8 based then is going to suck because gaming is going to the back burner and Entertainment would be front and center like it is now.

I think the PSN is going to evolve more on the PS4

I didn't understand why Sony changed the PSN Shop.

It was fine before they changed it :facepalm:

I'm starting think that it wasn't for the PS3,but for the PS4 hm

I just found out that the makers of Metal Gear Rising are the same people that made Bayonetta.

Platinum Games is evil and torture gamers with very difficult games :ohnoez:

Yep. But they make the best action games ever.

Check out Vanquish too, it's an amazing TPS. One of the hardest plats on the PS3. :gossip:

I just found out that the makers of Metal Gear Rising are the same people that made Bayonetta.

Check out Vanquish too, it's an amazing TPS. One of the hardest plats on the PS3. :gossip:

Oh don't get me wrong lol

They do make great action games,it's just they're hard as hell :ohnoez:

I just beat Metal Gear Rising on normal. The last boss nearly gave me a stroke, but it was so satisfying to win. Great frickin game. :headbang:

I amazed by you guys that can finish games in a couple days. It takes me quite a while.

It's not easy. I have to make a concerted effort to finish a game because I can't play every day. It usually involves doing a mess-ton of work early in the week so that I can make some time on the weekend to play.

I just beat Metal Gear Rising on normal. The last boss nearly gave me a stroke, but it was so satisfying to win. Great frickin game. :headbang:

whoa, already!?!

I haven't even had time to go out and buy it! lol

I heard the first little bit is extremely difficult? Trying? I can't remember... but I heard I've heard some mixed things.

whoa, already!?!

I haven't even had time to go out and buy it! lol

I heard the first little bit is extremely difficult? Trying? I can't remember... but I heard I've heard some mixed things.

I want to see you beat the game on Revengeance mode :popcorn:

I never played Earthbound.

But I've heard a lot of good stuff about it.

I would like to see Nintendo release it on either the VC or 3-1 Game with Mother 1 & 2

Its a lot of fun. I had a save wiped about 3/4 of the way through :censored: and gave up on it, but I want to replay it at some point because I really enjoyed it.

Just re-bought a Super Nintendo.......

Earthbound :cloud9:

earthboudbox.jpg

earthbondback.jpg

You know that Earthbound is one of the most popular game to buy on eBay? It's crazy!

Video Games Trending

nothing new! They've been steadily trending up for a long time. They are a good 200+ loose now and 700-1000 for a copy that's complete with the box, guide, all inserts. I'd say 4k or more if you find an unopened one.

I amazed by you guys that can finish games in a couple days. It takes me quite a while.

It's not easy. I have to make a concerted effort to finish a game because I can't play every day. It usually involves doing a mess-ton of work early in the week so that I can make some time on the weekend to play.

my hat is off sir