• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

will there be boobs? hm

:wishluck:

I went back and played Tomb Raider: Anniversary a little while ago. Her tits were ridiculous. Great game. :cloud9:

I've never played Tomb Raider, not once but this relaunch has me intrigued.

Does anyone know of any DLC content for Dead Space 3? Finished it last night and I'm wondering if I should trade it or is there more necromonger slaughtering fun on the way?

I've never played Tomb Raider, not once but this relaunch has me intrigued.

Does anyone know of any DLC content for Dead Space 3? Finished it last night and I'm wondering if I should trade it or is there more necromonger slaughtering fun on the way?

I'm sure they'll release some DLC for Dead Space 3 this year.

will there be boobs? hm

I went back and played Tomb Raider: Anniversary a little while ago. Her tits were ridiculous. Great game. :cloud9:

lol

I've heard good things about the Tomb Raider reboot hm

I only played 1 TR game for the PS1 (Didn't like it that much :P)

But I always liked Lara Croft.

The reboot feels like an origin story on how she became a bad@$$ tomb raider hm

Over the past few days I've been trying my hand at roms. I've never attempted anything like this so it's a learning process. So far I have NARC and Samurai Shodown IV working. Just bought a Madcatz Brawlstick that I plan on modding with Seimitsu parts when it comes in. Then I'll have to figure out how to make that thing work.

will there be boobs? hm

lol

Reviews are up already, and they're good. The average is higher than DS3 and MGR.

will there be boobs? hm

lol

Reviews are up already, and they're good. The average is higher than DS3 and MGR.

hm

I beat Bayonetta on hard mode :whee:

But now I have to beat it on Climax mode to get Platinum :ohnoez:

Wow, you work fast.

Picked up way to much over the last few days at the gamefly used sale...transformers fall of cybertron, modern warfare 3, spec ops, future soldier, medal of honor warfighter, amazing spider-man, and max pane 3...all for 9.99-14.99 each. You dont have to be a member to purchase used games and they come with all online codes or dlc included.

I found this on Wikipedia:

Developmental Controversy

In February of 2013, an anonymous whistle blower reported to Destructiod that Gearbox had been taking people and resources off Aliens: Colonial Marines to put them towards Borderlands, and yet was still collecting full payments from SEGA as if they were working on Aliens: Colonial Marines. When SEGA discovered this misconduct they canceled Colonial Marines, which led to the games protracted development; "At some point in 2008, SEGA temporarily pulled the plug on the game [...] They caught wind of Gearbox shifting resources despite still collecting milestone checks as if the team were full size and lying to SEGA AND 2K about the number of people working on each project. This led to the round of layoffs at Gearbox in late 2008."[41]

The game drew additional controversy due to the fact that much of the games development was not made by Gearbox Software, but was in fact outsourced to other developers in order to compensate for mismanagement on behalf of Gearbox. While SEGA initially denied that any such outsourcing occurred, sources claimed that developers Demiurge Studios and Nerve Software were responsible for the games downloadable content, while TimeGate Studios was responsible for the majority of the game's campaign, and were unable to create the planned Beta version on schedule despite the project's several delays. This supposedly caused the game to be rushed through redesigns, certification and shipping, despite being in a largely unfinished state

Maybe this is the reason the game sucks hm

To add to the controversy, Gearbox was showing incredible demo footage at E3 and in trailers that was never in the game. Bait and switch. It's really a shame.