• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Walked into a Pawn Shop today. Walked out with a couple Wii games, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

That game goes for $70+ just for a used copy.

Closer to 100 from what I see. They seemed to know they were worth more or at least newer. Other titles were 5-10. These were 25 each. I ain't complaining.

Not sure I have 70-100+ hours to sink into xenoblade (not even considering FE) but for sell/trade? No brainer.

I took a chance and pre-ordered Destiny the other day. I guess it wasn't much of a chance since it was only 5.00.

Anybody got this game on their radar as possibly the next big leap forward in FPS or video games in general?

If anybody can give us the next big thing, Bungie can...or Bioware :)

That's pretty cool! :applause:

How the heck did you figure that out? hm

Go to "Trophy Cards"

It should show you which cards you want to use.

Click on "Embed"

Copy the one that says (BBCode for Forums)

That's pretty much it :)

Anyone play Resident Evil Revelations on the 3ds? Easily my favorite 3DS game so far, and an overall great RE game.
I've heard about it,but I don't know if the controls on the 3DS would be easy to play the game hm

I'm more of 2D side-scrolling,RPG,Platfomer kind of gamer for my Handheld Nintendo games.

I'm still waitng for Animal Crossing 3DS & Pokemon Y & X :taptaptap:

I will let u guys debate that amomgst yourselves. I've been taught the error of my ways in thinking I could vent here after having some a-hole threaten me with a lawsuit. Back to ps4 I guess.

Did you see the NES world champion gold, and grey carts, some dude brought to sell on Pawn Stars? Unbelievable condition. Guy wanted 35 large for them. That's too much. I think they offered him 15K, and that was too low. He left. They should have tried harder, and got them for 20. They could have flipped them quick.

Edited by Paper Airplane

I will let u guys debate that amomgst yourselves. I've been taught the error of my ways in thinking I could vent here after having some a-hole threaten me with a lawsuit. Back to ps4 I guess.

Did you see the NES world champion gold, and grey carts, some dude brought to sell on Pawn Stars? Unbelievable condition. Guy wanted 35 large for them. That's too much. I think they offered him 15K, and that was too low. He left. They should have tried harder, and got them for 20. They could have flipped them quick.

Yep, we discussed that a few pages back, Bill.

The guy was Pat Contri... he was just on tv to be on tv. Wasn't really trying to sell them. FYI.

Anyone play Resident Evil Revelations on the 3ds? Easily my favorite 3DS game so far, and an overall great RE game.
I've heard about it,but I don't know if the controls on the 3DS would be easy to play the game hm

I'm more of 2D side-scrolling,RPG,Platfomer kind of gamer for my Handheld Nintendo games.

Well don't sweat it because they're porting RE: Revelations to the PS3/360 in May and it will have more content.

Well don't sweat it because they're porting RE: Revelations to the PS3/360 in May and it will have more content.

hm

I'm a RPG first guy, but the controls in the Resident Evil game are great. I really recommend it.

hm
:o

Didn't know that! Will it be DLC or actually in stores?

hm
:o

Didn't know that! Will it be DLC or actually in stores?

There will be a retail release. $49.99.