• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Here are my sad stats. 129 games, 16.6% completion lol

And I only have 10 gold trophies and 1 plat, but over 1000 bronze which means I start a buttload of games but barely put a dent in them. According to the numbers, I average less than 10 trophies per game. :facepalm:

If anyone wants to add me to their friends list, feel free. (thumbs u

advocate918.png

That's pretty cool! :applause:

How the heck did you figure that out? hm

Go to "Trophy Cards"

It should show you which cards you want to use.

Click on "Embed"

Copy the one that says (BBCode for Forums)

That's pretty much it :)

Nice trophy list. (thumbs u

We're both level 12, but you've managed to get there with way fewer games. And look at my world rank compared to yours. lol:flamed:

I just finished Arkham City, There was something wrong with it before where it would get stuck and wouldn't come back, just freeze. So I dusted it off and put it back in and it worked and was able to finish. I don't play for trophies, I play to finish the story line. Unless it's Final Fantasy :)

Anyone else super excited about the GSL finals this saturday?

no, nobody? anyone watchin the esl round of 16? One day you nerds will appreciate esports.... one day.

Here are my sad stats. 129 games, 16.6% completion lol

And I only have 10 gold trophies and 1 plat, but over 1000 bronze which means I start a buttload of games but barely put a dent in them. According to the numbers, I average less than 10 trophies per game. :facepalm:

If anyone wants to add me to their friends list, feel free. (thumbs u

advocate918.png

lol

That's ok,not all of us have OCD :insane:

That's pretty cool! :applause:

How the heck did you figure that out? hm

Go to "Trophy Cards"

It should show you which cards you want to use.

Click on "Embed"

Copy the one that says (BBCode for Forums)

That's pretty much it :)

Nice trophy list. (thumbs u

We're both level 12, but you've managed to get there with way fewer games. And look at my world rank compared to yours. lol:flamed:

lol

I will let u guys debate that amomgst yourselves. I've been taught the error of my ways in thinking I could vent here after having some a-hole threaten me with a lawsuit. Back to ps4 I guess.

Did you see the NES world champion gold, and grey carts, some dude brought to sell on Pawn Stars? Unbelievable condition. Guy wanted 35 large for them. That's too much. I think they offered him 15K, and that was too low. He left. They should have tried harder, and got them for 20. They could have flipped them quick.

Yep, we discussed that a few pages back, Bill.

The guy was Pat Contri... he was just on tv to be on tv. Wasn't really trying to sell them. FYI.

HAAA! I knew it!! That's what I told my wife about half the people lug into their store. "Look Maw, we're on the teee veee!"

disclaimer

I can't remember playing a console style home video game since Atari but I have an 8 year old who wants an x-box. < end disclaimer >

Anything I should know before I go plunk down the $? Or any online deals I should choose from instead of walmart/bestbuy?

Would he have sold them for 35K if they agreed? I would have, hell yeah!

I think they are the video game equivalent of 12 year old's soccer trophy, so I am not a fan. I prefer rare/desirable retail releases or even pre-production material but contest premiums are not my bag. No disrespect to the owners, i can see why they love them in a way, but its not for me at all.