• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

*sighs* So I finally went to the Dr today..after falling down a flight of stairs (yes again dammit) a few days ago..I had an appointment already so I figured it couldn't be that bad..I could walk (even though it hurt) and the hand was swollen but not extraordinarily painful..

I did indeed break my hand and pull a ligament in my leg. So the Dr is casting me up ..

I think to myself "Well okay so at least I did get it tended to and I may type a LOT LOT LOT slower,but it will heal!"

Then I got home..jump on the couch and grab the wii remote..wait..

"damn this isn't going to work!"

Then I look into the box of controllers..at the

DS...nope

Nintendo 64..nope

game cube..nope

dream cast..nope

sega..nope...

360..well can't really stand to much because my leg is splinted so nope..

wii..same deal...

I am SCREWEDDDDDDD

I can't even play bejeweled blitz on facebook..

this now really really sucks

*frownie face*

Roy said he was leaving was that just a drama queen exit of ..for reals..because I was tired of picking all the stray curly hippie hairs off the chat board!!

He seemed to have cut down a bit on the posting a bit... but it is difficult to tell sometimes.

:devil:

-slym

Has anyone shopped at Timewalkgames.com before? They do repro carts -- some fan hack stuff, some translated material.

Zelda Parallel Worlds Remodel is a Link to the Past fan game.

Clock Tower is a SNES Japan only release. Point and click horror game.

Sweet Home is a NES Japan only release. Horror RPG.

They're not cheap, but I'd much rather play this type of thing on the system than an emulator. I have seen some reviews of their stuff and it seems to be quality. The games get good reviews as well.

Has anyone shopped at Timewalkgames.com before? They do repro carts -- some fan hack stuff, some translated material.

Zelda Parallel Worlds Remodel is a Link to the Past fan game.

Clock Tower is a SNES Japan only release. Point and click horror game.

Sweet Home is a NES Japan only release. Horror RPG.

They're not cheap, but I'd much rather play this type of thing on the system than an emulator. I have seen some reviews of their stuff and it seems to be quality. The games get good reviews as well.

I actually bought two of those three from them. I haven't played them yet, but the presentation is great. Quality box, manual, label, etc. Good stuff.