• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Damn! It takes an eternity to download a full game via PSN.

:ohnoez:

I've had Dead space 2 downloading for the last four hours and it's only at 20 percent complete. doh!

How many Gigs?

I remember God of War Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus for PS3(HD update) took Half a day

Damn! It takes an eternity to download a full game via PSN.

:ohnoez:

I've had Dead space 2 downloading for the last four hours and it's only at 20 percent complete. doh!

How many Gigs?

I remember God of War Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus for PS3(HD update) took Half a day

11 Gig.

Hey Guys,

Can anyone recommend a video game convention in the midwest this year? Id love to take my son to one, but he isnt into comic and anime just gaming like Black Ops. Any suggestions?

They have Video game cons?

:banana:

‘DuckTales Remastered’ announced as Capcom remake of classic 1989 Nintendo game with new art, original Disney voices

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/03/ducktales-remastered-announced-as-capcom-remake-of-classic-1989-nintendo-game-with-new-art-original-disney-voices/

[font:Book Antiqua]I love the original game

I will give it a try...[/font]

:D

I never played the game.

But I loved watching the TV series as a kid :)

You'd probably enjoy it; both Duck Tales and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers are really well regarded NES games... kind of a rarity for something that ties in to a license. Darkwing Duck too.

I have tried and tried not having luck figuring out entertainment via gaming with one hand in a cast..

Use your toes?

(:

-slym

I had mono when I was younger, it took a little over a month to get over. In my boredom I learned to use Scorpion in MK2 with my feet, fatalities and all.