• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Cool thread. I'll have to take some pictures this weekend. Here is one pic I could track down of a few of my games...

4800198871_5cecb7b622_b.jpg

I love the fact that you do NOT have Simon's Quest in there. Hated that game...

Your more obscure titles (Trojan, Legendary Wings and Baseball Stars 2) are also personal favorites. Awesome collection! I'd love to see more pics in the future.

A sealed Final Fantasy?! :o Nice! I miss my sealed set of all 4 Dragon Warriors. :sorry:

Not a fan of the series, but I understand the mystique. I bet 2 & 3 are spendy when sealed.

My daughter just had a major fit over my grandson, Kavin, coming over and ripping open all of her NIB sealed games! She told him plainly, "DO NOT TOUCH anything in this cabinet." and came back to find him in a pile of cellophane and game boxes..

Edited by Not*Sure*

My daughter just had a major fit over my grandson, Kavin, coming over and ripping open all of her NIB sealed games! She told him plainly, "DO NOT TOUCH anything in this cabinet." and came back to find him in a pile of cellophane and game boxes..

:facepalm:

Hope nothing too valuable (monetary value at least) was damaged...

Thats why he opened them

Thats why he opened them

So true lol

Must...show... restraint... One of two scenarios; you whoop azz mercilessly, or cry until dehydration. Not a lot in between.

Cool

Not a fan of the series, but I understand the mystique. I bet 2 & 3 are spendy when sealed.

2 is the most expensive; generally.

in the interest of keeping this thread a little retro here's a couple random pics I found:

this first one is one of the those titles that's both a ton of fun and a real challenge to locate, so it appeals to

Gamers and collectors alike:

DSCN5378.JPG

and not much says NES to me more than contra / super c. Sorry for the bad pic. The big grey brick is the pre-production prototype for super C. I'm not much for protos but its a top 5 title for me so I wanted it to have w/ the retail release.

DSCN5908.JPG

Cool

2 is the most expensive; generally.

in the interest of keeping this thread a little retro here's a couple random pics I found:

this first one is one of the those titles that's both a ton of fun and a real challenge to locate, so it appeals to

Gamers and collectors alike:

DSCN5378.JPG

and not much says NES to me more than contra / super c. Sorry for the bad pic. The big grey brick is the pre-production prototype for super C. I'm not much for protos but its a top 5 title for me so I wanted it to have w/ the retail release.

DSCN5908.JPG

More pics please!!! Besides the Contras, do you have any of the other classics slabbed? Metroid, Castlevania, etc...

I always pitied not having Nintendo Power while growing up, I only read a couple of mags once or twice but here in Portugal it's really hard to get a hold of them!

I was sorry when I heard that it ended last year...

Awesome games Bronty! :applause:

Just out of curiosity, what modern videogame consoles do you own? (modern being this generation)

Thx radjack. Just ps3 and 3ds, but they've been collecting dust lately. Was more into them later, I'm sure I'll pick them up again at some point.

I subscribed to Nintendo Power from the beginning. I even had the "Fun Club News" magazine that came before it. Unfortunately they are all beat to hell now. Great pics!

nice :)

More pics please!!! Besides the Contras, do you have any of the other classics slabbed? Metroid, Castlevania, etc...

thx aggiez... sure, when it comes to NES I have most everything along those lines. Here is castlevania (true first print w/ the cardboard hangtab, only know of a couple of these sealed after all these years. The later prints are easier.). Metroid I don't have a pic of handy but I can take one later for you.

P1000070.JPG