• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Greatest game ever. I still hate those friggin ice cream trucks. But, the ranomizer gave me nightmares.

Never played it but gotta try it one of these years.. I hear too many people saying good things :)

Pretty cool. (thumbs u

Have you played the most recent Final Fantasy games (XIII series)? If so, what did you think?

Pretty cool. (thumbs u

Have you played the most recent Final Fantasy games (XIII series)? If so, what did you think?

FF 13... Was what it was...

I commend them for trying to make a step forward and shake things up, but it was too linear too me. It was also too convoluted.

FFX was the last one I played that I really enjoyed. It was linear, but i still loved it.

I posted this in one of the what do you look like threads.

I am a big fan of the FInal Fantasy games especially the music.

Getting to meet Nobuo Uematsu was incredible!

IMG_2778.jpg

you know, looking at this pic again makes me curious.... I see presumably your wife son and daughter dressed up (tie on your son, dresses on the girls) yet you are less dressed up... long pants (?) and button up shirt but short sleeve and not tucked in.. and Nobuo not dressed up at all. Just curious as you guys are clearly together yet dressed different hm

If it was a public signing (white banquet table, sharpies) then why would your family dress up; if it was at your home (TV in background? or perhaps that's a frame), why do you have a white banquet table hm The table is also not parallel to the walls which would be unusual for a public signing.

Nothing in your pic adds up. Fake!! lol

Just curious! :)

I posted this in one of the what do you look like threads.

I am a big fan of the FInal Fantasy games especially the music.

Getting to meet Nobuo Uematsu was incredible!

IMG_2778.jpg

you know, looking at this pic again makes me curious.... I see presumably your wife son and daughter dressed up (tie on your son, dresses on the girls) yet you are less dressed up... long pants (?) and button up shirt but short sleeve and not tuckend in.. and Nobuo not dressed up at all. Just curious as you guys are clearly together yet dressed different hm

If it was a public signing (white banquet table) then why would your family dress up; if it was at your home, why do you have a white banquet table hm

Just curious! :)

doh!lol:applause::roflmao:

It was at a concert in San Francisco. Me and my girlfriend are the two standing in the back dressed up for the concert.

Nobuo is on the right, he just sat in the audience and conducted one winged angel. The guy in the middle is Arnie Roth, the conductor. The woman on the end is Susan Calloway, she sang some of the songs.

Arnie and Nobuo where both dressed different for the show, but got more comftorable afterwards.

:insane: Makes much more sense now lol;)

I was going to say you guys were a nice looking family but I have take that back now! lol Still a nice pic :) So that's not your sister then ;)lol

I was going to say you guys were a nice looking family but I have take that back now! lol Still a nice pic :) So that's not your sister then ;)lol

I was gonna say, your post made a record amount of assumptions. lol

There was really only the one assumption ;) and it was stated...

(.."presumably" your family..)

but the fallout from that one assumption was epic lol

There was really only the one assumption ;) and it was stated...

(.."presumably" your family..)

but the fallout from that one assumption was epic lol

I saw it as a lot of little assumptions; who he was, who his wife was, etc...

The whole thing was spectacular.

I viewed that all as one larger assumption (that he's the older guy and that's his family) but yeah you can call it more than one assumption if you want I guess.

Damn lawyers lol

OK enough of Gsims dating his sister lol

Here's a couple personal faves I have pics of handy. Just hearing the siren sound from Rush n Attack (oooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeee Ooooooooo) takes me back :)

P1000068.JPG

P1000069.JPG