• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Ok, so normally this kind of thing goes in the garage sales thread, but it works here too. Picked all this up today. Box only on the N64.

IMAG0439_zps4c2ff575.jpg

Condition is not so hot, but they work.

I have no awesome graded boxed games to show off. I'll leave the candy showing to Bronty!

Edited by yecul

I'll leave the candy showing to Bronty!

thx but I will leave off unless somebody requests something. Already too much "me me me" on this thread on my part already ;)

If I can find something interesting from a historical sense I'll post that instead.

Forgot to mention that. Yes, it's Yoshi's Island. I have a copy already, but for the price it's hard to leave it behind. Sell/trade and get more stuff! Conkers is for that purpose as well.

Here are some of my favorite loose carts...still need to pick up a few classics though.

8398745989_116cef3132_b.jpg

Are there any posters that are worth anything? I have about a dozen different ones.

8399831230_d4db8e5c31_c.jpg

8398746483_9493b68cf8_c.jpg

8399831392_a7863bf5ee_c.jpg

Nice. Heavy on the capcom and konami classics! (thumbs u

As for posters, yeah, some of them are worth money although I'm not really the guy to ask.

Off the top of my head I can tell you that:

- there is a Metroid poster that was limited to ... 2000 (?) copies that for some reason seems to go for 500+. Its "signed" by Samus Aran :eyeroll: (Maybe I can get a comic book signed by Superman too :insane: )

- the konami mail away posters are worth some money (the more in demand ones like castlevania being worth a few hundred, the cheaper ones like Jackal being 50 bucks or less) - actually there is a really great ad about these that was in a ton of late 80s comic books.

- the capcom craze club mail away posters go for 20+ for the lesser titles to 200-300 for the mega man 3 one.

Here's a thread on the Konami mail away posters as well, and attached is a pic of the ad that was all over comic books in the late 80s. The second pic shows a cropped image of a Tecmo mail away poster (solomon's key, not mine, purple/black poster next to the mario kart one) on the wall, those are probably the rarest of all although I'm not sure on value.

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=88235

133835.jpg.e710f51482e3785158800292c69c5836.jpg

133836.jpg.c8e275918980400d3a47de389c7eaec4.jpg

oh, and for some reason, the posters included in nintendo power sometimes get auctioned separately on ebay for more than the magazines with the posters attached!

I saw the mega man x2 NP poster go for 200+ once :insane: along with other silly results like that from time to time. Value of mag w/poster? 5 bucks maybe? lol

Here's a pic for you with more info on the Capcom Craze Club and a Craze Club promotional photo that has to be seen to be believed :insane:

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&catid=5&threadid=51338

having to quote my own post because that is seriously favorite vintage game photo ever.

- douchenozzle? check

- mullet? check

- hightops? check

- acid washed jeans? check

- bright green and pink clothes? check, check, and double check

:insane: