• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman New 52

471 posts in this topic

I see what you mean about Alfred, though if anything he was acting selfish, trying to keep something he was never meant to have.

I'm kind of bummed such an important issue wasn't illustrated by Capullo though. It was fine, but that last panel would have been really cool in his pens

I see what you mean about Alfred, though if anything he was acting selfish, trying to keep something he was never meant to have.

I'm kind of bummed such an important issue was not illustrated by Capullo though. It was fine, but that last panel would have been really cool in his pens

FTFY

I think a total DC reboot is crazy ! are they really going to re-number Batman , action and detective again?

I imagine in about 45 issues or whatever they need we will see Batman #800 and Action #1000. The latter milestone would be especially tough for DC to pass up.

I think a total DC reboot is crazy ! are they really going to re-number Batman , action and detective again?

I imagine in about 45 issues or whatever they need we will see Batman #800 and Action #1000. The latter milestone would be especially tough for DC to pass up.

if they go back to original numbering including the new 52 into the run i would be ok with that.

if they go back to original numbering including the new 52 into the run i would be ok with that.

I wonder if it will be more of a reversion rather than a reboot. I forget the characters name, but there was a girl dressed in pink that appeared in every number one issue of the 52 reboot books. She was basically hidden in a panel of each book, basically the DC version of where's Waldo for the month. I know she had a series that lasted for about 18 issues after that. The theory at the time was she was present to give DC an out if the new 52 had failed, are they about to use her?

I wonder if it will be more of a reversion rather than a reboot. I forget the characters name, but there was a girl dressed in pink that appeared in every number one issue of the 52 reboot books. She was basically hidden in a panel of each book, basically the DC version of where's Waldo for the month.

That woman is Pandora

I know she had a series that lasted for about 18 issues after that. The theory at the time was she was present to give DC an out if the new 52 had failed, are they about to use her?

Hope so; thought she was a very interesting character... :wishluck:

That would be an awesome twist if this was true...

I wonder if it will be more of a reversion rather than a reboot. I forget the characters name, but there was a girl dressed in pink that appeared in every number one issue of the 52 reboot books. She was basically hidden in a panel of each book, basically the DC version of where's Waldo for the month.

That woman is Pandora

I know she had a series that lasted for about 18 issues after that. The theory at the time was she was present to give DC an out if the new 52 had failed, are they about to use her?

Hope so; thought she was a very interesting character... :wishluck:

Thanks the name just escaped me, and I have the stupid issues somewhere. I know she was the only one who remembered the "original" DC universe. Plus, DC has already started moving back to the old continuity when they reintroduced the multiverse (despite Convergence being cringworthy).

The teasers from Johns and Lee about DC "Rebirth" have the taglines

"It's not a reboot..."

"...and it never was."

To me this implies that the 52 wasn't a hard reboot, and somehow we're going to revert to the pre-52 DCU, and it will all be explained away as, I dunno, a bad dream?