• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman New 52

471 posts in this topic

44 is coming out next week and with the way the last issue ended should prove to be an exciting issue

I am in love with this Mr. Bloom story. The Snyder team are at the top of their game.

I say that during every arc! A lot of people were doubting this one (me included - slightly), but here they are telling another story that I hate having to wait a month for the next issue.

The book MAY not go up more in value but it's not going to slide either. 1) It's Batman - regardless of how ridiculous that may sound. 2) Now we know how epic the Court of Owls arc was. 3) Snyder and Capullo. 4) The Batman fan base is very loyal, to the point of being hilariously annoying to other people. Non-Batman fans lose their *spoon* on some of the Google+ forums.

This has all of the makings of a great character/story, that #43 cover is very memorable, and these guys haven't disappointed me much, if at all.

How many more issues are there in the Mr. Bloom story arc?

44 is coming out next week and with the way the last issue ended should prove to be an exciting issue

I am in love with this Mr. Bloom story. The Snyder team are at the top of their game.

I say that during every arc! A lot of people were doubting this one (me included - slightly), but here they are telling another story that I hate having to wait a month for the next issue.

The book MAY not go up more in value but it's not going to slide either. 1) It's Batman - regardless of how ridiculous that may sound. 2) Now we know how epic the Court of Owls arc was. 3) Snyder and Capullo. 4) The Batman fan base is very loyal, to the point of being hilariously annoying to other people. Non-Batman fans lose their *spoon* on some of the Google+ forums.

This has all of the makings of a great character/story, that #43 cover is very memorable, and these guys haven't disappointed me much, if at all.

I know he is in #46 because I've seen the preorder for it. I don't know beyond that issue.

I know he is in #46 because I've seen the preorder for it. I don't know beyond that issue.

Thanks. Don't want to see this arc go away anytime soon.

So I was a bit disappointed this issue was one of those filler stories and we are left hanging another month to get some resolution to 43, but with that said, this was one of the better filler stories I have read in awhile and I feel it showed how good a writer Snyder is. The art by Jock was good, gritty and went with the story well.

So I was a bit disappointed this issue was one of those filler stories and we are left hanging another month to get some resolution to 43, but with that said, this was one of the better filler stories I have read in awhile and I feel it showed how good a writer Snyder is. The art by Jock was good, gritty and went with the story well.

That is disappointing. I guess I can wait to pick up my issue.

It reminded me of Batman as a vertigo book. That may sound horrible but it was done well.

I agree with what you are saying about the vertigo book angle. I thought the book was a well written interesting piece. I liked it quite a bit; however, I was a little sad that we were left without any of the current Mr. Bloom story, which I find to be excellent.

well he was in it sort of, though only about a half centimeter tall on the page and in no real meaningful way to advance his story, but he WAS there :grin:

Snap up copies while you can... as modern comic books go, that'll be classed as a key early appearance ;)

Something I noticed when going through the release schedule of this book, I saw that annual 4 is coming out this month. I don't know when 3 came out but it was tied with endgame so I would think earlier this year and we are already getting another annual?

Batman Annual #1 came out in May, 2012.

Batman Annual #2 came out in July, 2013.

Batman Annual #3 came out in February, 2015

Batman Annual #4 coming out September, 2015.

Actually, it looks like Batman Annual #3 came out December, 2014.