• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman New 52

471 posts in this topic

Seriously, so i have a question might be dumb, the eternal series is a weekly series but in print or digital. Is it like Injustice was where the digital was released weekly and the print would come out once a month?

It is a printed weekly issue (thumbs u

Seriously, so i have a question might be dumb, the eternal series is a weekly series but in print or digital. Is it like Injustice was where the digital was released weekly and the print would come out once a month?

It is a printed weekly issue (thumbs u

Awesome that's amazing!

Can't wait for Eternal Now. Grabbed my steampunk variant, not sure how crazy I am about the name Blue Bird, but hopefully it'll grow on me because Harper kicks all kinds of .

I agree. I added Eternal to the pull list. Though I wish he would get a partner more his age. I can't believe some 15 year old is going to stand against harden fighters.

I would love to see both Snyder and Capullo stay on for a lot longer. What would everyone's choice for artist be if Capullo did leave? I think Sean Murphy did great with Tec 28 with Snyder, and he's great with him on The Wake as well.

I actually think a more quirky, cartoony style suits Snyder's writing a bit better than Maalev would. I mean, Capullo and Murphy are both dark in their own way too, don't get me wrong.

Chris Burnham did a nice job on Batman Incorporated and could work too - although maybe too closely linked to the Morrison run for some people's tastes.

Daredevil is Marvel's Dark Knight and if you look at Maleev's run on DD Vol two it would seem he would be well suited to this work, but having said that Snyder and Capullo's styles mesh so you would need to find someone in that ballpark, maybe Ryan Browne?

A word of caution thou... , having been so distressed with Ron Garney's take on Thor after the majesty of Esad Ribic's work, DC should pay these two anything they want to stay on this book

I didn't know when eternal was coming out and I went yesterday just to make sure it hadn't but I noticed its not slated for release for a bit later, April I think?

It seems interesting enough to get as well, as this book is really something special. I know people say it a lot, but it really is. I hope snyder and capullo can stay on for years.

Do we know how long Eternal is scheduled to run for at one issue each week? I've got Feb/Mar (#s 1-8) already preordered but wanted to see if anybody knew how long this would last at four books per month. My pull list is already :insane:

Thanks for any help.