• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Beetle

149 posts in this topic

#0 at a LCS. #1 is in the mail from Midtown.

Did you grab a DHP 11 also?

Nah. I grabbed DHP 19 for Mind MGMT. I'll check out 11.

11 is The first appearance, there are two covers but I suspect you will want the variant. I have been unable to find it for less that 7 bucks online tho.

11 is The first appearance, there are two covers but I suspect you will want the variant. I have been unable to find it for less that 7 bucks online tho.

DHP are $7 in stores just to let you know. They're big. I don't nkow if you've ever flipped through one.

DHP are $7 in stores just to let you know. They're big. I don't nkow if you've ever flipped through one.

Yeah there are some great issues in that series with stuff by Rob Guillory, Matt Kindt, Darrow and others! The variant for DHP 11 is going to be big if the Black Beetle really takes off. I can't stand the uncanny X-Men but I do want one of the Francesco Hasting Variants for issue 1.

DHP 11 is his first appearance..

Just so you guys know.. The variant cover should have black beetle in the front..

I've read somewhere that Black Beetle first appeared in an ashcan version before being published by Dark Horse. Can anyone verify this?

Just so you guys know.. The variant cover should have black beetle in the front..

I've read somewhere that Black Beetle first appeared in an ashcan version before being published by Dark Horse. Can anyone verify this?

There was 100 sold directly via Francesco's site.

http://pulpsunday.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/black-beetle-no-way-out-ashcan.html

There was 100 sold directly via Francesco's site.

http://pulpsunday.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/black-beetle-no-way-out-ashcan.html

Thanks. So the first appearance of Black Beetle is in:

Black Beetle #0 "No Way Out" ashcan edition

That is a tough find! 100 copies ugh! :tonofbricks: