• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

Hello High rad art...I sat next to you at the ECCC night dinner. Very fun. I am really looking forward to many artists this year.............Klaus Janson, Joe Rubinstein, Nocenti and Art Adams are making me save up for the show..............

Hello High rad art...I sat next to you at the ECCC night dinner. Very fun. I am really looking forward to many artists this year.............Klaus Janson, Joe Rubinstein, Nocenti and Art Adams are making me save up for the show..............

(thumbs u

No plans for a dinner this year but I hope a few of us can get together for a few drinks. The dinner was fun but too stressful. Props to Jazzman for putting it together for so many years. I'm definitely looking forward to the show.

We will be set up for the first time this year at ECC in the artist alley. We will have two tables and will hopefully be able to bring out a couple of the Mercenary Art crew to sketch and sign.

See you there!

Too bad

The only thing that would make this show more enjoyable would be you getting detained at the border as an insurgent and shipped off to Gitmo in what would be the greatest case of mistaken identity ever.

Will be flying in from CA for this one again to buy comics and drink cocktails. :grin:

:headbang:

:gossip: I think Jason is only there for the cocktails, comics are just the excuse he uses. ;)

No, that's my excuse. I'm just there for the exclusives to flip, then drink the rest of the time. Plane and hotel booked. :banana:

Looking forward to hanging with Borock, Jbud, Joey, Greggy, and Toasty. :headbang:

Is anybody here going to the Emerald City Comicon who is going to get signatures? Warp Graphics is going to be there and I would like to get signatures from Wendy and Richard Pini and possibly a couple others.

I will be at the show, but will be spending most of my time perusing the vendors to fill my lists.

If anybody is willing to do this for me let me know and we can work something out.

Other possible artists signatures: Mark Bagley, Jeff Smith

I have a huge fan if ElfQuest since the 80's. I collected up from yard sales hard and soft TPS (some damage) of the first three stories and had them bound into two big, heavy volumes that I want to signed. I have recently picked up a bunch of the other stories at Half Priced books. Great stories.

Just ordered tickets, on Facebook they said they might be sold out by next week.

I believe it. This is fast becoming the show to go to. I've going to this show for a long time now and it has been great watching it grow. Looking very forward to hitting my favorite city again! :headbang:

Just ordered tickets, on Facebook they said they might be sold out by next week.

Thanks for the reminder, had the hotel and flight booked, but for some reason was dragging on buying the actual tickets. That's now done, and I can't wait for March, no vacation down south to look forward to this year, so ECCC is my big vacation countdown for the Spring.

Will be flying in from CA for this one again to buy comics and drink cocktails. :grin:

:gossip: I think Jason is only there for the cocktails, comics are just the excuse he uses. ;)

No, that's my excuse. I'm just there for the exclusives to flip, then drink the rest of the time. Plane and hotel booked. :banana:

Looking forward to hanging with Borock, Jbud, Joey, Greggy, and Toasty. :headbang:

Woah, Woah that should read, "Looking forward to hanging with jbud, Borock, Joey, and Toasty. Who's this greggy character? ???

Well the Heritage OA auction has the ability for me to be there drinking light beer and coming up with excuses for why I have no money left. :censored: you Borock and your shiny pen and ink consignments. :sumo: