• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2021 at 6:13 PM, mosconi said:

Hey JJJ, would you say that Dupcak is a complete lowlife scum-bag and douchee for having defrauded and scammed so many people in the past?  Any issue with him describing a raw book as a 10.0, a douchebagg characteristic of this seller or is that a legit selling ploy in your opinion? 

Amazing Spider-man Annual #21 Gem Mint 10.0 White pgs Unrestored 1987 Marvel | eBay

this guy is such a scum bucket. all those nose bleed priced books, and of course no back cover scans. makes sense right? this part of the listing cracks me up. So he's just getting around to this one? LOL. Carefully hand picked? What else would it be picked with, a set of ice tongs. LOL.

"THE best one, carefully hand picked from an unopened case in 1987 and meticulously stored since. "

Edited by DR.X

On 11/3/2021 at 4:19 PM, DR.X said:

this guy is such a scum bucket. all those nose bleed priced books, and of course no back cover scans. makes sense right? this part of the listing cracks me up. So he's just getting around to this one? LOL.

"THE best one, carefully hand picked from an unopened case in 1987 and meticulously stored since. "

Found in a cabin-

On 11/3/2021 at 4:19 PM, DR.X said:

this guy is such a scum bucket. all those nose bleed priced books, and of course no back cover scans. makes sense right? this part of the listing cracks me up. So he's just getting around to this one? LOL. Carefully hand picked? What else would it be picked with, a set of ice tongs. LOL.

Yeah, those listings are hilarious!  

On 11/3/2021 at 4:22 PM, mosconi said:

Yeah, those listings are hilarious!  

"Ok this one was pulled right off the press using surgical gloves and a vacuum box-I had a freind who worked at the presses and-"

On 11/3/2021 at 5:19 PM, DR.X said:

Are ‘thrill bidders’ still discouraged?

On 11/3/2021 at 6:43 PM, James J Johnson said:

Deflection of what? I'm getting so many questions that I could never hope to answer more than 1 for every 10 I get. And then each answer is a deflection? (tsk)

Once again not what I'm saying. 

I'll caveat this by saying while I've read many of the threads related to "cupcake", I defer to the many on this board that have much more knowledge about these topics than I. I'm a small fish... 

You certainly answer much of the questions in this thread and although I have not looked at your prior posts, you seem to have a real knack for spotting restoration, fakes, and general person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-bagery. Kudo's to you for that :foryou:. What is odd or off, is direct questions related to your opinion of DD/Hammer/KSH are answered vaguely or not at all. I can tell you based on what I've read he is an utter tool that has done reprehensible harm to the hobby. Do I know him? Nope, but I still have that opinion. It's okay to have an opinion on someone regardless of whether you know them personally. 

I haven't formed a full opinion of whether you are DD but I can say that there are a lot of flags now that didn't exist before. I hope I'm wrong....

On 11/4/2021 at 6:53 AM, chrisco37 said:

Speak for yourself.  I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt.  I’m not going to ask him for proof he’s not DD either.  I’m 100% certain it’s him.  Those of us that have been around long enough to see his board shtick from Day 1 all know it.  

I'm with you all the way, I just wanted to give him more rope to hang himself, in his own words. My wording was bad, though, I admit. 

I absolutely believe he's Danny, it answers a lot of questions I've had about this poster for awhile now, as I mentioned earlier. 

I was like no no no no way its danny.  Buzz and some others the same.  One by one as he refused to answer questions or shied away from suggestions to prove his identity we all said sadly omg it really is him.
All it would have taken to convince me he wasnt was:
Show anitpathy towards known scammer Cupcak
Take pic of his forehead over computer screen.
Have someone vouch for him.
Any one of these.  
Very simple things would have convinced me anyway instead it was "that wont help at all!  It can be faked!"
Yet he has spent a lot of energy in denials which....havent helped at all.
So I dont buy the wont help at all argument.

Edited by kav

He gave us a thesis worthy of a masters in Post Office shipping and delivery using eBay to prove that the Dazzler 1 (effing Dazzler 1!) Joe Peck bought couldn’t have come from KSH but is too stupid to not make the KSH/Dupcak connection and call that out for what it is?  Um, yeah.  Ok.  

I know that I would like my $900 back for an ASM 23 that I purchased from him, sorry mean Doc Koos, back in 2000. Only to find out about 8 years later it was a classic, all three edges trimmed, color touched, Danny Dupcak variant.