• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, Domo Arigato said:

hm

Paging Dr. Freudian Slip.

Dr. Slip......please report to the front office.

Oh, there's no slip. We were talking about me, 3J. . Then, "death to Danny" is interjected, I'm supposedly him, so you tell me what inferences should be drawn from that. Please. 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:07 PM, James J Johnson said:

"Someone text me if 3J responds" Meant for me? Let's not forget. I'm supposedly "Danny". Nobody has ever been hurt by confusing them for someone else? And yes, Buzzetta's profile states Long Island". He is a member from Long Island, correct? Or I'm supposed to know that because I'm "Danny"? Not because I read that on his profile, immediately to the left of his posts? 

those are 2 separate things.  Stop playing dumb.  He said whoever Dupcak is then he said text me if JJ responds.  He's interested to see how you respond.  You said you were done here so its a valid desire.   But if you were not Dupcak then you would not have said "me".  

On 11/5/2021 at 10:09 PM, James J Johnson said:

Oh, there's no slip. We were talking about me, 3J. . Then, "death to Danny" is interjected, I'm supposedly him, so you tell me what inferences should be drawn from that. Please. 

No, he said danny, then he said text me if JJ responds.  He was not talking about you then said death on christmas.  You cant spin this.

Whoever Danny is on the boards, I wish him death on Christmas... 

I'm out for the evening

Holla! 

Someone text me if 3J responds. 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:11 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On 11/5/2021 at 10:05 PM, lizards2 said:

I would be peeing in a bucket right now. :cloud9: 

Do not act like you aren't already.. :insane:

Got me...., Design Your Own Decal – Popular Decals - Calvin peeing Decal Customized  Online. 1156

On 11/5/2021 at 10:11 PM, James J Johnson said:

Yes. If I'm supposed to be Danny. And then he asks to be notified if I respond? I take itthat he is referring to me. 

If youre not danny, then he wasnt talking about you.  The end.

On 11/6/2021 at 12:11 AM, Dr. Dank said:

He said bucket, not pants

I was talking to him, not about you. :baiting:

From some of the hilarity going on here probably not a dry seat in the house.:1514325239_yeehawemoji:

On 11/5/2021 at 10:09 PM, Dr. Dank said:

And it's over 

Just a shame it took 51 damn pages

Because you are completely twisting what it is that Buzzetta said and what I took it to mean. Meanwhile, I already stated that I didn't care who Buzz wishes dead because I didn't post info to lead him or anyone else right to me. If I were Danny I would know that my address is a matter of public record and everyone here knows it. But I'm not Danny, and although my address is public info, nobody knows where I live, thankfully, so make all the death wishes you please. Make them for me, make them for Danny, knock yourselves out. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 11/5/2021 at 10:14 PM, kav said:

Now post them messages.

Oh yeah. All the more reason now to expose my ebay ID, which personal info behind can be requested from ebay. Smart, right? Done for the evening. A week of this nonsense now, just for questioning Joe Peck about claims that couldn't possibly be true, like same day USPS service, then claims of local pickup, and then images from other seller's auctions. :applause:  Hard to believe that is the father of all this. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 11/6/2021 at 12:15 AM, James J Johnson said:

Because you are completely twisting what it is that Buzzetta said and what I took it to mean. Meanwhile, I already stated that I didn't care who Buzz wishes dead because I didn't post info to lead him or anyone else right to me. If I were Danny I would know that my address is a matter of public record and everyone here knows it. But I'm not Danny, and although my address is public info, nobody knows where I live, thankfully, so make all the death wishes you please. Make them for me, make them for Danny, knock yourselves out. 

image.gif.5a6a7085070fa864f0625b476acea401.gif

On 11/5/2021 at 10:15 PM, James J Johnson said:

So post the ebay messages with the names blacked out.  This could not hurt you-at all.  And it would prove your case instantly.  But you cant.  Because they dont exist.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:15 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

We need that emoji!

Yeah - I'm a techno-*spoon*, so look elsewhere.

I could rig up a funnel, rubber tubing to the coffee can, and take a photo. That's about it. :sorry: 

BTW all that carp about providing the back and forth on eBay messages with your username half blacked out.... I couldn't do that.