• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 11:39 PM, James J Johnson said:

My profile image was posted 4 years ago. At a time prior to a forum member from Long Island talking about killing me. And your approval of that message? You did hit the "like" button, did you not, two-faced Judas, "send me all your personal info and let me help you out here"? How "smart" would I have been to give you or anyone else on this forum my full face photo and info to lead you and anyone else here wishing me death right to my door? If I was stupid enough to do that, what would I be doing on Christmas? Going to war? At my home? 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:43 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Buzzetta said he was going to kill you on Xmas?

On 11/5/2021 at 11:49 PM, kav said:

If you were telling the truth I would sing it from the mountaintop-you know my absolute love for truth.  I liked @Buzzetta's post wishing Dupcak death on christmas so I guess you are saying you are Dupcak.  Tht kinda slipped out it seems.  I cant be a judas if the guy I thought was Jesus was an imposter.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:50 PM, James J Johnson said:

"I wish you death on Christmas". You tell me.what that means. Are you inside his head with him to know exactly his intentions. Let's say you were a complete sucker and fell for posting your photo and all personal info on the forum. You were stupid enough to do that. And then someone wishes you death on Christmas no less. I'll bet you'd be kind'a sort'a glad you didn't fall for posting the personal info everyone was begging for, wouldn't you say? 

Now personally, I don't care what he means, or his exact intentions because I didn't post info to lead him right to me to carry out his wish. But if I did post that info, and there's talk about death on Christmas, I'd take it very seriously. But right there. That mindset is the very reason why I was smart enough to know not to do as requested. 

So you are Dupcak then?

On 11/5/2021 at 9:54 PM, CAHokie said:
On 11/5/2021 at 9:49 PM, lizards2 said:

Disappointed that he did not succeed? 

I think there should be a no death on Christmas rule. It seems a bit rude. 

Wait, did Buzzetta actually say that? I really need to go back and read this thread,

I would suggest 'death by a thousand phishes'

I don't think I would make it past 10 phishes.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:49 PM, kav said:

If you were telling the truth I would sing it from the mountaintop-you know my absolute love for truth.  I liked @Buzzetta's post wishing Dupcak death on christmas so I guess you are saying you are Dupcak.  Tht kinda slipped out it seems.  I cant be a judas if the guy I thought was Jesus was an imposter.

He said, "I wish him death on Christmas"  To be clear; "Him". And we've been talking about me; not the KellySH conglomerate. Then, he asked to be notified when 3J responded. That's a clear indication to me of whom he was referring to. Again, not that I care and no big deal only because very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very wisely, I didn't provide the personal info that I knew I'd have had to have lost my mind to post. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:56 PM, Dr. Dank said:

This thread is giving me flashbacks 

I need a break

To Vietnam? High School Prom? That time she laughed? Tell us man!

On 11/5/2021 at 3:07 PM, Buzzetta said:

Whoever Danny is on the boards, I wish him death on Christmas... 

I'm out for the evening

Holla! 

Someone text me if 3J responds. 

Ahem

On 11/5/2021 at 11:58 PM, James J Johnson said:

He said, "I wish him death on Christmas"  To be clear; "Him". And we've been talking about me; not the KellySH conglomerate. Then, he asked to be notified when 3J responded. That's a clear indication to me of whom he was referring to. Again, not that I care and no big deal only because very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very wisely, I didn't provide the personal info that I knew I'd have had to have lost my mind to post. 

At a time prior to a forum member from Long Island talking about killing me.”

Friday's on the boards...,

man, I wish @cd4ever was still running sales threads.

I would be peeing in a bucket right now. :cloud9: 

and buying some sweet-azz books..., :cloud9: 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:02 PM, kav said:

"WHOever danny is I wish him death on christmas"
-Buzzetta
"He wished ME dead"
-JJJ

"Someone text me if 3J responds" Meant for me? Let's not forget. I'm supposedly "Danny". Nobody has ever been hurt by confusing them for someone else? And yes, Buzzetta's profile states Long Island". He is a member from Long Island, correct? Or I'm supposed to know that because I'm "Danny"? Not because I read that on his profile, immediately to the left of his posts? 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, Domo Arigato said:

hm

Paging Dr. Freudian Slip.

Dr. Slip......please report to the front office.

yup