• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 10:35 PM, James J Johnson said:

Why would I want something to happen in court. I've already stated that I don't care what Buzzetta does or doesn't want to do on Christmas. I don't care not because I'm heartless and don't care if he kills someone or not. I don't care because he can't do what he wants or doesn't want to do to me because I was smart enough to withhold my personal info and full face picture, two things everybody is praying for me to reveal just as much as Buzz wants Danny dead.

I'm at the point where like everyone else here, I read snippets of posts. I completely missed the "Danny" in Buzz's post. I read "I wish him death on Christmas", or so I thought (misread, I even misquoted him) and then I saw, Let me know when 3J responds, so my immediate thought was he wants me dead (3J) and to know what I think about that. And again, I wrote, I don't care if he wants me dead on X-Mas because he doesn't know where I am because wisely I withheld my personal info. 

I misread his post. I even misquoted him. Sorry about that, as if it matters. 

So, you gonna post them redacted ebay messages?

On 11/5/2021 at 10:32 PM, kav said:

This is going down in history as the goofiest cover up attempt in board history.

How is it goofy if I misread and even exactly misquoted what I thought he said. Go back and look. We were talking about me, or so I thought, and then I thought he wrote,"I wish him death on Christmas, tell me when 3J responds". This is nuts that I even have to defend a misread and misquote. 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:35 PM, James J Johnson said:

Why would I want something to happen in court. I've already stated that I don't care what Buzzetta does or doesn't want to do on Christmas. I don't care not because I'm heartless and don't care if he kills someone or not. I don't care because he can't do what he wants or doesn't want to do to me because I was smart enough to withhold my personal info and full face picture, two things everybody is praying for me to reveal just as much as Buzz wants Danny dead.

I'm at the point where like everyone else here, I read snippets of posts. I completely missed the "Danny" in Buzz's post. I read "I wish him death on Christmas", or so I thought (misread, I even misquoted him) and then I saw, Let me know when 3J responds, so my immediate thought was he wants me dead (3J) and to know what I think about that. And again, I wrote, I don't care if he wants me dead on X-Mas because he doesn't know where I am because wisely I withheld my personal info. 

I misread his post. I even misquoted him. Sorry about that, as if it matters. 

Anyways, if you aren't going to address my suggestions, then just don't talk to me

I was saying that if what Buzz said was a threat, I doubt it would hold up in court

On 11/5/2021 at 10:39 PM, James J Johnson said:

How is it goofy if I misread and even exactly misquoted what I thought he said. Go back and look. We were talking about me, or so I thought, and then I thought he wrote,"I wish him death on Christmas, tell me when 3J responds". This is nuts that I even have to defend a misread and misquote. 

So, about them screenshots-

On 11/5/2021 at 10:39 PM, James J Johnson said:

I'll go on to say you can string others around with your BS, but leave me out of it forthwith 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:41 PM, James J Johnson said:

Why now? Are we at 10,000 pages yet? We're still about 9950 short. :news:

For the mental gymnastics you are engaged in I giive you a score of 10.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:39 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Anyways, if you aren't going to address my suggestions, then just don't talk to me

I was saying that if what Buzz said was a threat, I doubt it would hold up in court

I don't take it as a threat. If it's directed at Danny, it's no threat to me. If it is directed to me, he can't act upon it because I never gave everyone what they want. A way to get to me for, in their mind, proving Peck wrong and Danny right. Let's face it, that's my mortal sin here. No coming back from that.  

On 11/5/2021 at 10:43 PM, James J Johnson said:

I don't take it as a threat. If it's directed at Danny, it's no threat to me. If it is directed to me, he can't act upon it because I never gave everyone what they want. A way to get to me for, in their mind, proving Peck wrong and Danny right. Let's face it, that's my mortal sin here. No coming back from that.  

Just go away already

On 11/5/2021 at 10:44 PM, James J Johnson said:

No gymnastics. My facts are all straight. 

Could you post some of those facts?  The screenshots for example?

On 11/5/2021 at 11:58 PM, lizards2 said:

I would suggest 'death by a thousand phishes'

I don't think I would make it past 10 phishes.

I tried listening to a Phish song, made it about 3 minutes before I had to turn it off. It actually made me angry at how awful it was.

I don’t know who DD or JJJ is and it doesn’t really matter. These threads always show a person’s character though. I have grown bored with this one already. 

@kav it’s all you man, but he is just trying to have fun now so don’t waste too much energy using logic or expecting him to care about his reputation.

On 11/6/2021 at 12:45 AM, James J Johnson said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with screenshots. Peck was wrong, KellySH was right. I proved that and I must burn. :392152159_flamethroweremoji:

Just making a joke at how many times screenshots was mentioned.