• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 10:19 PM, James J Johnson said:

Oh yeah. All the more reason now to expose my ebay ID, which personal info behind can be requested from ebay. Smart, right? 

Stop playing dumb.  We've said repeatedly BLACK OUT THE NAMES.
We're not stupid stop acting like we are.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:19 PM, James J Johnson said:

Oh yeah. All the more reason now to expose my ebay ID, which personal info behind can be requested from ebay. Smart, right? 

If only someone could come up with a way to do it while redacting your id name. C’mon people… think of a way!!

On 11/5/2021 at 10:20 PM, CAHokie said:

If only someone could come up with a way to do it while redacting your id name. C’mon people… think of a way!!

This is truly absurd.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:15 PM, James J Johnson said:

Because you are completely twisting what it is that Buzzetta said and what I took it to mean. Meanwhile, I already stated that I didn't care who Buzz wishes dead because I didn't post info to lead him or anyone else right to me. If I were Danny I would know that my address is a matter of public record and everyone here knows it. But I'm not Danny, and although my address is public info, nobody knows where I live, thankfully, so make all the death wishes you please. 

Yeah nobody is death wishing you, except apparently Buzzetta, of which I've stated, I doubt that would hold up in court

Here is suggestions, take it or leave it

1) Get moderation involved now. If you aren't Dupcak, you should have no problem with this at all. People will then have to cease. It will also give moderation the chance to verify your IP

2) Continue posting and addressing this matter and the cycle will never stop because some members here are like a dog with  a bone 

3) Carry on with how you were posting before

4) Leave

Again, just suggestions 

By the sounds of it, you've never done business here, so I think if that's all you cared about, you're covered 

If your worried about being harassed, that's what the ignore function and moderation is for. Some of this lot are rabid, but they respect moderation 

Whether people choose to interact with you or not is up to them, the board as a whole will carry on as it has for nearly 20 years

JJJ who has proven an expert at weeding out the truth is acting like he just doesnt understand 'black out the ebay IDs'.  

On 11/6/2021 at 12:19 AM, lizards2 said:

Yeah - I'm a techno-*spoon*, so look elsewhere.

I could rig up a funnel, rubber tubing to the coffee can, and take a photo. That's about it. :sorry: 

BTW all that carp about providing the back and forth on eBay messages with your username half blacked out.... I couldn't do that.

Cake. :cloud9:.  Right now this thread is going the distance! 

Btw.. here you go! OOkSQmf.thumb.gif.c4af40214d7d87d20c44364980d0b490.gif

On 11/5/2021 at 10:23 PM, mattn792 said:

If only Microsoft offered a free product called Paint 3D.  If only…

Keep in mind he's getting notifications up the yin yang!!!! :makepoint:

On 11/5/2021 at 10:27 PM, mattn792 said:
On 11/5/2021 at 10:26 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Or if every phone had screenshot/editing capabilities.. rocketwhore.gif.f5dee2650db62c6724d9ed20c5ffe914.gif.8350260cf577590c5df1a3a028bfcf88.gif

Indeed.  Such a limited world we live in…

I guess I need some remedial help, as I don't know how to do any of this shiznit. :sorry: 

On 11/6/2021 at 12:29 AM, lizards2 said:

I guess I need some remedial help, as I don't know how to do any of this shiznit. :sorry: 

I really do not either.. just stumbling my way through it. I too was pre-comprudrz.. :banana:

On 11/5/2021 at 10:21 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Yeah nobody is death wishing you, except apparently Buzzetta, of which I've stated, I doubt that would hold up in court

Here is suggestions, take it or leave it

1) Get moderation involved now. If you aren't Dupcak, you should have no problem with this at all. People will then have to cease. It will also give moderation the chance to verify your IP

2) Continue posting and addressing this matter and the cycle will never stop because some members here are like a dog with  a bone 

3) Carry on with how you were posting before

4) Leave

Again, just suggestions 

By the sounds of it, you've never done business here, so I think if that's all you cared about, you're covered 

If your worried about being harassed, that's what the ignore function and moderation is for. Some of this lot are rabid, but they respect moderation 

Whether people choose to interact with you or not is up to them, the board as a whole will carry on as it has for nearly 20 years

Why would I want something to happen in court. I've already stated that I don't care what Buzzetta does or doesn't want to do on Christmas. I don't care not because I'm heartless and don't care if he kills someone or not. I don't care because he can't do what he wants or doesn't want to do to me because I was smart enough to withhold my personal info and full face picture, two things everybody is praying for me to reveal just as much as Buzz wants Danny dead.

I'm at the point where like everyone else here, I read snippets of posts. I completely missed the "Danny" in Buzz's post. I read "I wish him death on Christmas", or so I thought (misread, I even misquoted him) and then I saw, Let me know when 3J responds, so my immediate thought was he wants me dead (3J) and to know what I think about that. And again, I wrote, I don't care if he wants me dead on X-Mas because he doesn't know where I am because wisely I withheld my personal info. 

I misread his post. I even misquoted him. Sorry about that, as if it matters. 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:35 PM, James J Johnson said:

Why would I want something to happen in court. I've already stated that I don't care what Buzzetta does or doesn't want to do on Christmas. I don't care not because I'm heartless and don't care if he kills someone or not. I don't care because he can't do what he wants or doesn't want to do to me because I was smart enough to withhold my personal info and full face picture, two things everybody is praying for me to reveal just as much as Buzz wants Danny dead.

I'm at the point where like everyone else here, I read snippets of posts. I completely missed the "Danny" in Buzz's post. I read "I wish him death on Christmas", or so I thought (misread, I even misquoted him) and then I saw, Let me know when 3J responds, so my immediate thought was he wants me dead (3J) and to know what I think about that. And again, I wrote, I don't care if he wants me dead on X-Mas because he doesn't know where I am because wisely I withheld my personal info. 

I misread his post. I even misquoted him. Sorry about that, as if it matters. 

So about those screenshots……