• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 10:45 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Just go away already

You're here, aren't you? What else would you be doing if I willingly let the schoolyard bullies drive me out of the sandbox? Nope. I'm a forum member, I've always respected the other forum members, honored the house, and that still hasn't changed despite the adversity, which I do understand but won't abide with by placating with things I would never ask fellow forum members to do. . 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:48 PM, James J Johnson said:

You're here, aren't you? What else would you be doing if I willingly let the schoolyard bullies drive me out of the sandbox? Nope. I'm a forum member, I've always respected the other forum members, honored the house, and that still hasn't changed despite the adversity, which I do understand but won't abide with by placating with things I would never ask fellow forum members to do. . 

Man, I said I don't care. Everyone has the right to be here, just leave ME alone

On 11/5/2021 at 10:48 PM, Domo Arigato said:
On 11/5/2021 at 10:46 PM, Logan510 said:

I tried listening to a Phish song...

I can't believe you just threatened to kill me.

flipper's got  a mean nose..., 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:52 PM, Dr. Dank said:
On 11/5/2021 at 10:51 PM, lizards2 said:

i don't think so........, 

Quiet you

I want your Mad magazines

Not sure if you do - I've got a mag box and 1/2 of commons, that are used to heck. Inheritance from my older bother, and such. 

I used to have carp-ton of paperbacks from the 60s, but I think my nephew raided the carp out of them.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:52 PM, James J Johnson said:

You're the one talking to me. I'm replying. It's polite to do that. If you want to be left alone, why talk to me? 

I'm chalking anymore comments involving me as harassment from here on in and I will report to moderation, because I don't care what anyone thinks about a dirty button pusher

On 11/5/2021 at 10:54 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I'm chalking anymore comments involving me as harassment from here on in and I will report to moderation, because I don't care what anyone thinks about a dirty button pusher

gawd man..., so sexxy..., :wishluck:

On 11/5/2021 at 10:54 PM, lizards2 said:

Not sure if you do - I've got a mag box and 1/2 of commons, that are used to heck. Inheritance from my older bother, and such. 

I used to have carp-ton of paperbacks from the 60s, but I think my nephew raided the carp out of them.

You are right lol

Awww I hurt my own feeling

On 11/5/2021 at 10:54 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Nah let him talk bro.  Its his shovel.