• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS 1st wrap of Action Comics #1 SOLD!

39 posts in this topic

Due to my new house focus, I have decided to offer this first wrap of Action Comics #1. I have never seen another one on the market. It's really cool to be able to read the origin of Superman through the slab. I believe the 5th wrap sold for $6300 to $6800 3 years ago? If you want a piece of the Action, now's your chance.

No probies/HoS members. The price includes shipping. Check or Money order ONLY on this one.

!st wrap of Action Comics #1 CGC NG Origin and 1st app. of Superman. 1st app of Lois Lane and Zatara This is a really cool piece of history in comics.

Price: $11,000 Time payments considered. :news: SOLD!

actionwrapfspics001.jpg

actionwrapfspics004.jpg

actionwrapfspics006.jpg

1stwrappanalpics007.jpg

1stwrappanalpics008.jpg

1stwrappanalpics003.jpg

1stwrappanalpics006.jpg

1stwrappanalpics009.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day!

+1

GLWTS and the move!

Where in Florida are you going?

I am moving to Vermont. This fall, we will take the boat to the southeast coast of Florida, where we will spend the winter on it.

mike, I hope I get an invite on the boat when you are in FL, or at least an invite to your new home :wishluck:
That's a definite to both!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

that's probably the best wrap to own from an Action 1 if you had to pick. Or the wrap showing the panel where Supe is lifting the green car.

Mike, glad your books (and wraps) are finding new homes as are you and your wife finding a new home in Vermont :)