• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

I bought it, the blueray version.

Anyone else notice that the packages no longer offer the Blue Ray/ DVD combo?

I used to always buy that option so I could play it on blue ray or DVD if I wanted. No longer offered. meh

Wife bought it for me today and just noticed its bu-ray 3D in the combo pack. We don't even have a 3D TV :makepoint:

I bought it, the blueray version.

Anyone else notice that the packages no longer offer the Blue Ray/ DVD combo?

I used to always buy that option so I could play it on blue ray or DVD if I wanted. No longer offered. meh

Wife bought it for me today and just noticed its bu-ray 3D in the combo pack. We don't even have a 3D TV :makepoint:

I bought that one today too... :banana:

I have a HDTV but my dad has a 3D HDTV, so it works out...I find the 3D is way better at home that at the theatre. I usually watch these things in 2D at my home and again in 3D at my parents place later - For some reason my Dad loves the 3D at home...I think it makes him feel techno-savvy with his set up. :roflmao:

Don't forget, this is out on Bluray and DVD today!

Pick it up! Support the cause! :)

I bought the Best Buy Steelbook, which looks like Starlord's Walkman.

Peace,

Chip

...so I gave April my debit card and my Best Buy points card when she went out, and she forgot to stop at Best Buy.

The steelbook is now sold out.

There's a word that rhymes with truck. I shouted it.

Peace,

Chip

Don't forget, this is out on Bluray and DVD today!

Pick it up! Support the cause! :)

I bought the Best Buy Steelbook, which looks like Starlord's Walkman.

Peace,

Chip

...so I gave April my debit card and my Best Buy points card when she went out, and she forgot to stop at Best Buy.

The steelbook is now sold out.

There's a word that rhymes with truck. I shouted it.

Peace,

Chip

Not the end of the world. :foryou:

17 years ago, I used to hunt for perfect VHS boxes for my beloved movies when they first came out at Best Buy, Walmart or Suncoast.

17 years from now or sooner, they'll be another format and it won't make a difference about these limited editions.

Enjoy your movie with your family.

That's what really counts.

:)

Tonight marks the third night in a row we've watched the film in my house. We watched it Saturday and really enjoyed it but I was in and out of sleep from a late Friday. We put it back on last night since it was my birthday and I wanted to watch it again. I jokingly suggested it at dinner tonight and my kids got really excited at the notion.

My son dances to all the songs and my daughter just seems to enjoy the film.

I honestly think it is better than Avengers. Avengers is good, but the first hour of the film is sort of boring. GotG is fun from start to finish.

Tonight marks the third night in a row we've watched the film in my house. We watched it Saturday and really enjoyed it but I was in and out of sleep from a late Friday. We put it back on last night since it was my birthday and I wanted to watch it again. I jokingly suggested it at dinner tonight and my kids got really excited at the notion.

My son dances to all the songs and my daughter just seems to enjoy the film.

I honestly think it is better than Avengers. Avengers is good, but the first hour of the film is sort of boring. GotG is fun from start to finish.

Know what`s kind of cool about GotG?

It`s that they feel like new and exciting characters.

That works in their favor. (thumbs u