• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 21-23, 2014

312 posts in this topic

Flooooood

I;m starting to believe so... every person I sold to wants to have it signed and graded as well.... so there's a 5,000 print run and what maybe 1,000 signed and graded?

I wonder how much they are going to sell it for at the show? I know that they have 1k since they bought them on Saturday and the La Mole convention.

Due to the overwhelming response, DWC has been asked to handle advance sales of the Superior Spider-Man #29 J. Scott Campbell variant. It is for sale at shop.desertwindcomics.com to be picked up at the Stan Lee Collectibles booth at MegaCon March 21st-23th, 2014. If you are not attending the show, you can email DWC at deserwindcomics@hotmail.com to make arrangements for shipping.

You do not have to buy through DWC but doing so guarantees copies will be reserved for you.

Sharon

Not bad for those that didn't get a copy. I have a few extra, but there's a list of people I need to contact after I receive them on Wednesday. I want to make sure that there are enough NM/Mint for those that purchased before contacting anyone else.

anyone know if cgc will witness stan lee sigs for on site grading or will desert wind act as witness and allow books to be transferred to cgc for onsite? I sent a few emails on this and never got a response.
you can get a CGC witness from the CGC booth and get your books signed by Stan. You do no have to use DWC. I'm pretty sure at least.

CGC is not sending witnesses through the Stan Line. Facilitator's have their own witness. I send the walk-in public right to the Desert Wind Booth. CGC will have a witness next to the Mighty Mr. Lee. DWC is always adjacent to the singing or will assign runners from the end of the line to there booth.

anyone know if cgc will witness stan lee sigs for on site grading or will desert wind act as witness and allow books to be transferred to cgc for onsite? I sent a few emails on this and never got a response.
you can get a CGC witness from the CGC booth and get your books signed by Stan. You do no have to use DWC. I'm pretty sure at least.

CGC is not sending witnesses through the Stan Line. Facilitator's have their own witness. I send the walk-in public right to the Desert Wind Booth. CGC will have a witness next to the Mighty Mr. Lee. DWC is always adjacent to the singing or will assign runners from the end of the line to there booth.

I stand corrected