• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

Haven't been on these boards for a few months, but it's always fun to check in once in a while. Nice to see this thread is still somewhat alive! That Thor with the 7 covers is pretty awesome! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

:hi: Hey Charles it's been a while how is it going, added any new ASM Double Covers to your collection lately? :gossip:

Hi Terry, no I haven't. Not sure what happened, but I kinda just drifted away from actively buying/selling. It probably had to do with the fact that I bought my apt about two years ago so I pretty much am missing some disposable income that I had before. I'm sure your collection is 10x the size of mine if not bigger now.

Hey BUTM! How's it going? I see you're still pretty active in this market!

I always enjoy the double cover thread. I haven't posted much lately as I have been swamped at work, but I have still been working on some nice sets. Here are some nice Giant-Size books. The Super-Heroes is a triple cover. I also got a nice Giant-Size X-Ment #2 from a boardie who read my Want to Buy Giant-Size double cover thread. If you have a Giant-Size double cover, help a brother out. It is a big set and somehow I ended up with an extra spidey 3. lol

scan0107.jpg

scan0080.jpg

scan0094.jpg

scan0127.jpg

scan0126.jpg

scan0128.jpg

scan0132.jpg

:cool: Very Nice Books canickus, I just happen to have 2 copies of the Giant-Size Spider-Man #3 with Double Covers also may be one of the more comon ones. hm

:( I think the only Marvel Giants I have are the Spidey #3 & 4 both of which you have so I would be of no help on that collection. I think I may have a few DC 100 pagers with Double covers though. :)

I always enjoy the double cover thread. I haven't posted much lately as I have been swamped at work, but I have still been working on some nice sets. Here are some nice Giant-Size books. The Super-Heroes is a triple cover. I also got a nice Giant-Size X-Ment #2 from a boardie who read my Want to Buy Giant-Size double cover thread. If you have a Giant-Size double cover, help a brother out. It is a big set and somehow I ended up with an extra spidey 3. lol

scan0107.jpg

scan0080.jpg

scan0094.jpg

scan0127.jpg

scan0126.jpg

scan0128.jpg

scan0132.jpg

(thumbs u

I just paid $6 (shipping included) for a VF Spider-Man 98 double cover. Did I pay a fair(ish) price?

I just paid $6 (shipping included) for a VF Spider-Man 98 double cover. Did I pay a fair(ish) price?

Unfortunately, that's not the type of double cover we're talking about in here. That's the issue with the outer yellow sunburst cover and the inner blue cover.

Unfortunately, that's not the type of double cover we're talking about in here. That's the issue with the outer yellow sunburst cover and the inner blue cover.

Haha i figured, just thought i'd throw it in. Double covers for all!!!