• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

Thanks for the replies. Here it is; wasn't sure how to best take the picture. If I just opened to the last cover it looked like there were only 2 covers. Let me know if you want to see a different angle.

IMG_3596.jpg[/img]

:takeit:

Thanks! I may try and sell this at some point, but right now I'm just trying to get an idea of how much this thing is worth (if anything). On the one hand, it's not exactly a high demand book; on the other hand, I'm pretty sure it's a one of a kind item. The question is how much of a premium the uniqueness adds to a book you can probably get for a dollar.

I've been watching eBay, but haven't come across too many triple+ covers that have actually sold.

Have any of you heard of a book with more than 7 covers? Most I've seen is 4.

i saw a 4-cover hulk 340 9.8 sell for 1,500 on ebay recently, but that's a more valuable issue to begin with.

Cool books!!!

I've got 3 double-cover books getting graded, and then I'll offer them here first. Always tough to settle upon an asking price for these things that's for sure...

:takeit:

Haven't been on these boards for a few months, but it's always fun to check in once in a while. Nice to see this thread is still somewhat alive! That Thor with the 7 covers is pretty awesome! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Welcome back, DCB.

Haven't been on these boards for a few months, but it's always fun to check in once in a while. Nice to see this thread is still somewhat alive! That Thor with the 7 covers is pretty awesome! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

:hi: Hey Charles it's been a while how is it going, added any new ASM Double Covers to your collection lately? :gossip: