• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tecs 1-26 In Grade -- The Quest Is Finally Over

546 posts in this topic

Looking forward to the 9 and 18, my favorite covers of that run.

So RHG, Sophie's Choice time; which cover is your fave?

I don't know if I can narrow it down to a single favorite. I've always been particularly fond of the covers of 13, 15 and 18, but 9 and 11 are not far behind.

We can't trust that these are high grade unless you post the label. :baiting:

Some of the books (such as the Lost Valley copies) were scanned a long time ago with a scanner that wasn't big enough to capture the entire slab. Most of them, however, will be full sized. The group shot will show all the labels.

This is one hell of an accomplishment and congrats for reaching the goal. Anyone can go and buy the books they want (tec27, action 1, whatever).....just need to have the dough.....

But a run like this? Need bread, balls, and perseverence! (worship)

What turned out to be the most elusive issue? It was the #3. The few copies that were graded by CGC were below 6.0 and thus ineligible. But for this issue, I could have completed the run 2 years ago.

I will be forever grateful to Mr. Berk for this one.

136689.jpg.7712484ae7442b57db5117a855315182.jpg

What an outstanding run and achievement! :applause:

I don't think it can be repeated anytime soon. Congrats! I tip my hat to you!

Without question. (thumbs u As far as I'm concerned, this was truly a "next to impossible" collecting goal. :headbang:

What turned out to be the most elusive issue? It was the #3. The few copies that were graded by CGC were below 6.0 and thus ineligible. But for this issue, I could have completed the run 2 years ago.

I will be forever grateful to Mr. Berk for this one.

Berk is a prince in my book too. :applause: