• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

And...some of you might want to bookmark this page (just for future reference). ;)

Just FYI: Stjepan has been working 100% digitally for over 10 years now. This will be ending shortly. He is now planning to do future covers and select pages from each issue by hand, which will all be sold through the site! We are also hoping to open his commission list again in February once the dust settles.

And...some of you might want to bookmark this page (just for future reference). ;)

Just FYI: Stjepan has been working 100% digitally for over 10 years now. This will be ending shortly. He is now planning to do future covers and select pages from each issue by hand, which will all be sold through the site! We are also hoping to open his commission list again in February once the dust settles.

Great news, Court. I hope this gig brings some new interest in his other works as well, I for one really look forward to new issues of his "Death Vigil" book almost as much as Saga.

Cheers!

:applause:

Being (relatively) new to the hobby, I wont pretend I follow artist enough to cast an opinion here, but if you guys are excited, i'm excited!

Also, that 10 cover is great!

New doesn't matter. I respect what you have to say over many.

Stay cool Ant (thumbs u

cat out of the proverbial bag :applause:

14602_888110841199816_3951150015286568176_n.jpg

Can not wait! I hope the book starts coming out more often now.

Due to the change in artists, it appears #9 will not be out until February.

HOWEVER... according to Bleeding Cool, the book will actually be monthly at that point. Hurray!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/12/confirmed-stjepan-sejic-new-artist-rat-queens/

:applause:

Being (relatively) new to the hobby, I wont pretend I follow artist enough to cast an opinion here, but if you guys are excited, i'm excited!

Also, that 10 cover is great!

New doesn't matter. I respect what you have to say over many.

Stay cool Ant (thumbs u

:hi: Thanks buddy.

hm

Sketch op for the boardies?? :wishluck:

Yes, possibly - though I'm not sure what he would draw on at this point! Apparently all of Roc's remaining copies of the sketch blank (as many as 150) have now gone the way of the Dodo. :(

Between that, and the full box of 'em that apparently got tossed in the trash at NYCC last year, that book is cursed (and getting rarer by the minute!).

Yes, possibly - though I'm not sure what he would draw on at this point! Apparently all of Roc's remaining copies of the sketch blank (as many as 150) have now gone the way of the Dodo. :(

Between that, and the full box of 'em that apparently got tossed in the trash at NYCC last year, that book is cursed (and getting rarer by the minute!).

So how many are left?

edit: by 'left' I mean still out there. I know I got my sketch from you about 2 months ago, so was I one of the last?

Edited by Sam I am

Yikes!