• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

It is still on my pull, I'm going to give it a chance - there isn't really a whole lot like it out there and I have been impressed with some of Sejic's work in the past. His sketches of these characters have been impressive as well, but like I said... Roc owns these characters.

It is still on my pull, I'm going to give it a chance - there isn't really a whole lot like it out there and I have been impressed with some of Sejic's work in the past. His sketches of these characters have been impressive as well, but like I said... Roc owns these characters.

+1

It's a new direction, with new art, but the story remains the same.

With Stjepan on board, we will have a regular monthly schedule. 8 issues in the next 9 months.

Definitely a transition period, but the amount of content coming out this year will be as much as we'd shipped since the series came out. Very excited. Fans won't be disappointed. Promise.

Sitting down to this issue this afternoon, which is nice as I've had to sort through a few books that I have some high expectations but definitely fell short. Can honestly say there hasn't been a RQ issue that's disappointed yet & SS's aesthetic is definitely one I enjoy and can see fitting in nicely.