• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

That ST 28 looks amazing!

I never understood the stigma with married books.

I say, if they're all original parts, who gives a hoot! :sumo:

I really couldn't agree more, a married cover just doesn't bother me one bit.

Same here. As long as its disclosed, I'm fine with it.

As long as the aging appears similar between the cover and the pages, and if it's assembled correctly using the original holes in each and the original staples, one shouldn't even be able to tell the difference between married and all original.

I've married a few.

Only works if your staple holes line up JUST so. And it's not that easy to do without leaving evidence.

That ST 28 looks amazing!

I never understood the stigma with married books.

I say, if they're all original parts, who gives a hoot! :sumo:

I really couldn't agree more, a married cover just doesn't bother me one bit.

Same here. As long as its disclosed, I'm fine with it.

As long as the aging appears similar between the cover and the pages, and if it's assembled correctly using the original holes in each and the original staples, one shouldn't even be able to tell the difference between married and all original.

I've married a few.

For the most part, these are cover proofs prepared to confirm that everything is correct before commencing with the actual print run. These proofs are then hand-trimmed and hand-assembled to a coverless copy. Because they are cover proofs they will look fantastic.

won this book on ebay most recently. First off, I had ebaybucks that I had to spend. I like the seller Adam (Filter81), and also I enjoy the cooking theme as I can get pretty creative myself in the kitchen.

s-l1600_zpskpncdf8e.jpg

:applause::cloud9: