• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2022 at 6:33 PM, Point Five said:

Another Crime Mysteries down. That's 13 of the 15 issues... just need #4 (ouch) and #9 and I've got the run!

crimemysteries12.thumb.jpg.bc3fa25aca9eb49c94ce3670723942f9.jpg

#4’s not difficult, just expensive. There was a #4 CGC 3.0 here on the boards for sale earlier this year by Polonsky I believe. In todays prices I don’t know what market currently is but Dave & Adam currently have a #9 CGC 3.0. If you’re looking for 6.0 or higher you’re really going to pay though.. 

Edited by N e r V

On 8/5/2022 at 12:23 AM, N e r V said:

#4’s not difficult, just expensive. There was a #4 CGC 3.0 here on the boards for sale earlier this year by Polonsky I believe. In todays prices I don’t know what market currently is but Dave & Adam currently have a #9 CGC 3.0. If you’re looking for 6.0 or higher you’re really going to pay though.. 

Thanks! (thumbsu Yep, agreed with all. #9 is one of the duller covers and their 3.0 is a pretty weak copy. This isn't a quest that's keeping me up at night, just something I chip away at when I can.

On 8/5/2022 at 2:46 PM, Robot Man said:

A fine run indeed. Finished mine up eons ago. Still have a little upgrading but will probably just have to be happy with these. 

Last one I needed was #3. Low grade was all I could find at the time. 

comcrimemysteriesrun.jpg

On 8/5/2022 at 2:48 PM, Robot Man said:

And when you get done and if you still have an extra kidney, try taking a stab at it's sister pub. Started out a little before Mysteries. 

comcrimesmashersrun.jpg

FF892FE1-2057-4668-97EB-279DB1942162.gif