• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,243 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2022 at 4:57 PM, fifties said:

Coupla crime books came drifting in today, + a PCH that I had been wanting to upgrade for ages.

Weird Adventures 1.jpg

Murderous Gangsters 4.jpg

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 22.jpg

Great pickups! Which book was the upgrade? Always a fan of that JIUW but I think that Murderous Gangsters is the standout book in that lot! Terrific cover on that one! :applause:

On 9/11/2022 at 2:05 PM, Jayman said:

Great pickups! Which book was the upgrade? Always a fan of that JIUW but I think that Murderous Gangsters is the standout book in that lot! Terrific cover on that one! :applause:

Thx.  JIUW was the one I now have two copies of.  

On 9/11/2022 at 7:30 PM, Point Five said:

Won this a few months back & don't think I posted it here. Another waaay-over-the-top-violent Fight Against Crime. (Cheaper than #20, and the gal on *this* cover still has her neck!)

fightagainstcrime21.thumb.jpg.6fcb68ae90d89bb52151e8383b044f33.jpg

Story Comics seemed to be EC's biggest imitator.  This title has similar content to Crime Suspense Stories. 

On 9/18/2022 at 7:41 AM, sartrexpress said:

recent upgrade

By far the nicest looking copy I have ever seen of one of my favorite covers - those heads on the shelf are glowing!  That blue/green back light is lulling me to sleep...You could sit that on yer nightstand and use it for a night light.  Congrats!