• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,243 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2022 at 1:12 PM, Robot Man said:

Great grab. I found these at a local convention. Never seen them but had to snag them for a really great price from a local dealer. My run is complete!  :roflmao:

comdatewithdanger5.jpg

comdatewithdanger6.jpg

Thanks, your copies look great, love the #5. I'd never seen these before and just so happen to find the 5 

On 9/20/2022 at 7:09 AM, Kevin76 said:

Thanks, your copies look great, love the #5. I'd never seen these before and just so happen to find the 5 

That’s the same with me. Never saw either one until I pulled these out of one of my buddie’s boxes. They were so pretty, I just had to grab them both! 

On 8/7/2022 at 5:20 PM, fifties said:

Coupla books came drifting in this week.  Here's two of 'em.  I don't recall ever seeing the Monster one issue.  The number two though is somewhat common.

Monster 1.jpg

The Perfect Crime 31.jpg

Love that Monster 1. Just got a 6.0 back from CGC (sorry no picture handy). What an amazing cover.

On 6/17/2022 at 11:17 PM, here2havefun said:

I'm new to comic books, coming from the world of sports cards. I discovered pre-code horror late last year, and have been dipping my toe in this year. These are my first "big" purchases, from the latest PBA auction. Very excited to add these.

OIOZvMJ.jpg?1

4bQJC04.jpg?1

dtVCKeE.jpg?1

UcByohI.jpg?1

Outstanding!

On 9/22/2022 at 9:00 PM, comicjack said:

The best of the run (thumbsu

You can practically hear Wertham's blood pressure rising over those clearly defined headlights!  :whatthe: