• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Finally completed my deal today for this:

2bf26e511768f90bcb9bd259b8cddb7a984e7f31.jpeg

It is my favourite cover of the run with #6 slightly behind.

Thanks to Sqeggs my bookends are now a trifecta. (thumbs u

7c3362171989698e9903cf1ebc1b58cbd88e4cf2.jpg

14a366501c7d663b930fce3ebc7256be8dd795e7.jpg

Half way there.... :eyeroll:

Edited by N e r V

Got this yesterday , its the Mexican edition of Vodoo 2

nCQSuVvl.jpg

You don't see much Mexican Baker!

Here's one that I have

comrecordpolicespanish_zpsab98e6d7.jpg

Here's the US version

comrecordpolicecase_zpsa5513ca6.jpg

I kind of dig some of the foreign titles of books better than the US versions.

We got the boring "Record Book of Famous Police Cases" (yawn zzz ) and they got the "El Que La Hace La Paga" ( you have to face the consequences for what you do ).

Simple and direct to the point so you know what to expect in there. (thumbs u

Got this yesterday , its the Mexican edition of Vodoo 2

nCQSuVvl.jpg

You don't see much Mexican Baker!

Here's one that I have

comrecordpolicespanish_zpsab98e6d7.jpg

Here's the US version

comrecordpolicecase_zpsa5513ca6.jpg

I kind of dig some of the foreign titles of books better than the US versions.

We got the boring "Record Book of Famous Police Cases" (yawn zzz ) and they got the "El Que La Hace La Paga" ( you have to face the consequences for what you do ).

Simple and direct to the point so you know what to expect in there. (thumbs u

Cool book , i have this copy from "El que hace la paga"

PU8hc5ml.jpg

Edited by Mijael.Levy

So, just looking for opinions here. Do you think there is any PCH crossover demand driving other genres? I'm also a war comics guy, and love flamethrower covers. Some of those can be pretty intense. This sale tonight was for one of the better ones, top census at 6.0, and even so I was shocked that it reached $929:

Battle Cry #1 CLink

So, just looking for opinions here. Do you think there is any PCH crossover demand driving other genres? I'm also a war comics guy, and love flamethrower covers. Some of those can be pretty intense. This sale tonight was for one of the better ones, top census at 6.0, and even so I was shocked that it reached $929:

Battle Cry #1 CLink

I am pretty sure its safe to say that extreme violence can make almost any book more popular. Same goes for a good girl cover. If you have either of those, the genre is much less important.

Battle Cry #1 CLink

I'm a huge fan of Battle Cry 1, it hits a lot of sweet points (flamethrower, cool war, blatant anti-Commie theme). But that price is crazy.

Luckily I've had my vg/fn copy for a while. I've always liked this cover and War Fury 1. I went thru a flamethrower collecting phase and got all the ones that I could find, but those were the best of the bunch (Battle Cry 15, War Battles 5, and War Comics 11 round out my top 5).

Luckily I've had my vg/fn copy for a while. I've always liked this cover and War Fury 1. I went thru a flamethrower collecting phase and got all the ones that I could find, but those were the best of the bunch (Battle Cry 15, War Battles 5, and War Comics 11 round out my top 5).

CGC now gives WAR 11 a "Classic Cover" designation. It deserves it.

Battle Cry #1 CLink

That price doesn't surprise me it is a very cool book.

Battle Cry #1 CLink

That price doesn't surprise me it is a very cool book.

+1.