• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

There have been official movie announcements I believe. They mentioned that the movie has a projected release date of around July 2016.

Thanks. I did read that not long ago. I was waiting for Kevin Feige to make the announcement at SDCC as to who was going to portray the good doctor. Alas, he did not make that announcement.

As of right now, the rumor mill is pointing to either Joaquin Phoenix or possibly Benedict Cumberbatch even though he is scheduled to perform the play "Hamlet" in London I believe. Kevin also pointed out that this movie is going to be as close to an origin as one can be. :banana:

Edited by nextlevelmp

There have been official movie announcements I believe. They mentioned that the movie has a projected release date of around July 2016.

Thanks. I did read that not long ago. I was waiting for Kevin Feige to make the announcement at SDCC as to who was going to portray the good doctor. Alas, he did not make that announcement.

As of right now, the rumor mill is pointing to either Joaquin Phoenix or possibly Benedict Cumberbatch even though he is scheduled to perform the play "Hamlet" in London I believe. Kevin also pointed out that this movie is going to be as close to an origin as one can be. :banana:

Time to change that sig line buddy.

Time to change that sig line buddy.

yeah, just sold the X-men 12 tonight and the Strange Tales 110 9.0 is also listed. I've been meaning to change my Sig pics anyway.

An 8.5 just sold recently for 10k so soon, Im sure the GPA will reflect that price. :gossip: Having said that, I believe it to be just right. Also, this book is going nowhere but up and I do think that this time next year, 19k will be a gift price. (thumbs u

But the 8.0 on heritage went for only 6k while the ds 169 cgc 9.4 went for $845.

I hope they both go up since I have quite a few of both.

In fairness though, that was not exactly the best presenting 8.0....

-J.

I just scrolled through every 8.0 Heritage has ever sold and you are right.... the one that just sold is the worst presenting copy of all of the 8 that they have sold. That chip on the free edge really stands out.

There are a couple of 8.0s there that really look sweet.

An 8.5 just sold recently for 10k so soon, Im sure the GPA will reflect that price. :gossip: Having said that, I believe it to be just right. Also, this book is going nowhere but up and I do think that this time next year, 19k will be a gift price. (thumbs u

Which site sold the 8.5? That seems like a high price for an 8.5, it must have been gorgeous.

Which site sold the 8.5? That seems like a high price for an 8.5, it must have been gorgeous.

It's not a high price. GPA is a trailing indicator for hot keys.

It's not a high price. GPA is a trailing indicator for hot keys.

+1

I'm not sure if the seller would want me to say who it was so out of respect, I'd just say that it should be up on the GPA in the next week or so I'd guess. If he doesn't mind the info being posted, I'll get back to you with that. (thumbs u

I'm not sure if the seller would want me to say who it was so out of respect, I'd just say that it should be up on the GPA in the next week or so I'd guess. If he doesn't mind the info being posted, I'll get back to you with that. (thumbs u

By the way, I said in the last post that "Im not sure if the seller would want me to say who it was" but what I meant was.. Im not sure if he would have wanted me to point out how the sale started. I never knew who the buyer was and I never would have asked of course. After contacting the seller, he had informed me that it was ok to post the following.

Update.. It was a boardie to boardie deal that started on Ebay and ended up here, http://www.heronext.com which is operated by the seller. The seller has informed me that it will end up on the GPA soon. That's all folks. lol

Edited by nextlevelmp

My second copy, first is a 6.0 earlier on this thread. Hope to get this one SS.

Thanks Ryan (Kimik)!!!

Cheers,

Cole

Good choice. Especially for ST110 SS looks really nice.

Don't let him sign it upsidedown like he did with another copy I've seen. :facepalm:

Edited by gadzukes