• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

I am Elizabeth from the house of comics. I can admit that maybe we have done some dumb things along the way but we are in no way scammers. I have posted plenty of photos for any doubters on photobucket you can go there and see everything we have. My house is full of comics that’s why I named it the house of comics just go look..

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/thocomics/library/

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/thocomics/library/

In rebuttal

1.Yes, we started out on eBay and used them to pull some customers over to our website (wow we are real evil doers there aren’t we)

2.Paypal is scum sucking bastards that would put our money on hold and say they were concerned we might be a risk, but then they would let us use the money to buy on ebay but would not let us transfer our funds. IF they really thought that why would they let us spend 2 g’s on ebay??? That’s why we started our own website

3.We have a 14 day return policy! so send the comics back mister jester and stop buying from us. I know you had your order with the iron man 55 why the heck did you come back buy another one

4.Yes, we are very good at finding and tracking down old collections of comics, and I am not going to tell you how because we are a business and those are insider secrets lol

5.I am in no way a scam artist I am a southern momma of three girls and we don’t raise people like that around here

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I know I will. :foryou:

100_3937_zps19c9d263.jpg

Nice reprints.

Here is the shipping department of The House Of Comics.

Free Percocet when you buy a Fantastic Four #1 reprint.

100_3922_zps838a77f8.jpg

Call me crazy, but I know I saw a bottle of bung lube in one of these pictures and I can't find it now.

It's like trying to find Waldo at a Nascar race. doh!