• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to show off what just walked into my store...

50 posts in this topic

I know they are not comics but if there aren't Star Wars fans on here then something is very wrong in the force...

I own a gun store fairly close to Skywalker Ranch...lots of their employees are my customers. These two beautiful mint posters just walked in the door and traded for my goods...the first being a fairly rare gem. Not the greatest pics but they will do in a pinch. Enjoy!

nvr3ti.jpg

ir7tsk.jpg

Thank you all. No on the J, it is in fact an I with some glare.

Supposedly there were 250-500 of the birthday cake one made and only given out to theatres still playing Star Wars one year from the original release date. I have heard of these and seen a few that weren't in the greatest shape...this one is darn near mint.

I traded some...things.

Thank you all. No on the J, it is in fact an I with some glare.

Supposedly there were 250-500 of the birthday cake one made and only given out to theatres still playing Star Wars one year from the original release date. I have heard of these and seen a few that weren't in the greatest shape...this one is darn near mint.

I traded some...things.

When I was a kid my local paper had that 1st poster as an ad. I cut it out and had it on my wall.. Haven't seen it in years.. Thanks for sharing

I know they are not comics but if there aren't Star Wars fans on here then something is very wrong in the force...

I own a gun store fairly close to Skywalker Ranch...lots of their employees are my customers. These two beautiful mint posters just walked in the door and traded for my goods...the first being a fairly rare gem. Not the greatest pics but they will do in a pinch. Enjoy!

nvr3ti.jpg

ir7tsk.jpg

Drool (worship)