• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2022 at 2:53 PM, Kevin.J said:

Its really nice to see HG pence copies, I have had most of mine since I was a kid and read them to death as most kids did here, so even though they may be available, they are rarely in any sort of condition

I wish I could find more high grade copies but I realize that just finding any copy of some of them is the best I can likely do.

On 9/18/2022 at 9:53 PM, Ameri said:

This is a collection I bought years ago from a fellow who was frustrated that he couldn't complete all the runs. He decided to give them all up. I used Google Picasa to make the collage. Unfortunately, Picasa is no more and has been discontinued. 

MARVEL ATLAS COLLAGE.jpg

Great group shot!

-bc

On 9/18/2022 at 8:53 PM, Ameri said:

This is a collection I bought years ago from a fellow who was frustrated that he couldn't complete all the runs. He decided to give them all up. I used Google Picasa to make the collage. Unfortunately, Picasa is no more and has been discontinued. 

MARVEL ATLAS COLLAGE.jpg

That is AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing that!!!

On 9/30/2022 at 5:42 PM, mysterio said:

It is in hand. This was the difficult one of the two I needed, the other is more common so it will just be a matter of finding the right book at the right price. I just lack that one book and have two that are in Sarasota being crossed over from Voldemort slabs, and then I will be #1-82 graded. It's been a fun quest, and have already started to ramp up on Marvel Tales (the Atlas one, not the reprints) as my next one.

JIM22CGC.jpg

This is sweet❤️👍‼️

I can’t wait to see your Mavel Tales set when you’re done.  I’m very happy with my copy of the last issue.  I found it at my LCS

On 9/30/2022 at 2:42 PM, mysterio said:

It is in hand. This was the difficult one of the two I needed, the other is more common so it will just be a matter of finding the right book at the right price. I just lack that one book and have two that are in Sarasota being crossed over from Voldemort slabs, and then I will be #1-82 graded. It's been a fun quest, and have already started to ramp up on Marvel Tales (the Atlas one, not the reprints) as my next one.

JIM22CGC.jpg

DB788A4F-B964-4A7C-941F-6627CE6E82AD.jpeg