• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

On 10/5/2022 at 6:03 AM, Frisco Larson said:

This showed up today and I just now took it out of the box! Thanks go to @Get Marwood & I for the heads up on the UK dealer that had this copy in their inventory, THANK YOU! I'm happy to finally have a pence copy and I think I have every iteration of RRO now!  This is their pic, it's late and I'm tired, so I'll take one another time. 

Journey into Mystery 58 raw vg front.jpg

:headbang:

On 10/5/2022 at 5:31 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Ok, so I'm just gonna use the pics I have on hand, but in honor of receiving my new pence copy of JIM 58 yesterday, it's a RRO-apalooza day for me, as I think I have all versions of his first (and only?) appearance! Yes, it's one of if not THE favorite cover of the PHM books for me! So, please indulge me going a little nutty here as I post what I have ... :ohnoez:

rro.PNG.acae87d449cd809fdad75b2b66d4a12a.PNG

On 10/5/2022 at 5:39 PM, Frisco Larson said:

With RRO completed, NOW what can I do? Hmmmm .... GOMDULLA maybe?!?!

No JIM #61 pence copy and, therefore, no US Price Font variants either.... :sorry: