• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I didn't get to finish reading it. :cry:

I was in the middle of reading it when it went poof. Looked epic.

I only had the last page left when they were about to go at it. Its like watching a movie when its about to hit its climax, and the power goes out.

I think I had him about to come unglued. He was misspelling a lot of words as the rage took hold.

What happened?

Poor "Lisa". You were one of her valiant knights in shining armor.

People continued poking that girl looking for comic values...a few plus ones, over-sensitive & butthurt comments later & she started giving it back, taking it to the next level - now we're busy justifying our poor behaviour with the false assumption that she was alleybat.

:D

What happened?

People continued poking that girl looking for comic values...a few plus ones, over-sensitive & butthurt comments later & she started giving it back, taking it to the next level - now we're busy justifying our poor behaviour with the false assumption that she was alleybat.

That was not a female. No chance.

What happened?

(thumbs u

What happened?

Not with a mouth like that. And I was not even referring to him when I mentioned I had talked with another member of the possibility of a shill, as Ditch mentioned a post earlier.

That was all it took to light the fuse, and I responded, and responded quick. lol

What happened?

Yeah...in general...most women don't use insults that incorporate buggery like our cadre of male internet keyboard warriors do.

What happened?

To be expected in certain circles

What happened?

Yeah...in general...most women don't use insults that incorporate buggery like our cadre of male internet keyboard warriors do.

You've never lived

What happened?

To be expected in certain circles

Yes...yes. Sir Comico, Defender of all 130lb she-males.

What happened?

I don't frequent any message boards where men are likely to pose as women so I'll defer to your expertise in the matter.

:acclaim:

What happened?

I don't frequent any message boards where men are likely to pose as women so I'll defer to your expertise in the matter.

:acclaim:

Oh, come on! The minute "she" blew her lid, you could tell.