• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

What happened?

Poor "Lisa". You were one of her valiant knights in shining armor.

People continued poking that girl looking for comic values...a few plus ones, over-sensitive & butthurt comments later & she started giving it back, taking it to the next level - now we're busy justifying our poor behaviour with the false assumption that she was alleybat.

:D

That was not a female. No chance.

vEzEhvc.jpg

What happened?

People continued poking that girl looking for comic values...a few plus ones, over-sensitive & butthurt comments later & she started giving it back, taking it to the next level - now we're busy justifying our poor behaviour with the false assumption that she was alleybat.

You've never encountered a foul mouthed female?

What happened?

Are you saying some swear?! :o

What happened?

It can be a shock to some sensitive souls - they get all gender contused

What happened?

Wayne Jayne County!?Electric Chairs?

What happened?

Wayne Jayne County!?Electric Chairs?

Wayne left the building

What happened?

Yes. Have you?

I have never run into one that would flat out state something like Dr X takes it in the backdoor, and likes it, from a female.

What happened?

Yes. Have you?

I have never run into one that would flat out state something like Dr X takes it in the backdoor, and likes it, from a female.

I've come across girls who come out with stuff like that and worse after a few drinks. I certainly wouldn't just assume it was a guy who said it. It probably was but there's no certainty about it IMHO.

Where are all the detractors that said we were a bunch of meanies? Shouldn't they all come forward and apologize?

Why? People were acting that way before the OP had a meltdown so it doesn't change anything about them being a bunch of meanies.

Where are all the detractors that said we were a bunch of meanies? Shouldn't they all come forward and apologize?

Why? People were acting that way before the OP had a meltdown so it doesn't change anything about them being a bunch of meanies.

Indeed

What happened?

Yes. Have you?

You should go to Scotland :whistle:

What happened?

I don't frequent any message boards where men are likely to pose as women so I'll defer to your expertise in the matter.

:acclaim:

lol

Poor girl? Let's assume she was a girl (although it is funny when it is a female and people trip over themselves white knighting everything which is incredibly disrespectful but whatever), Peter told her/him to burn them (dikk move? sure) and a couple of more lame sarcastic jokes were thrown out there.

Now all of the "everyone gets a trophy" crowd shows up to chastise those making snarky comments by making snarky comments. lol

The new person, now enabled to have a chip on their shoulder, plants both feet and fires back several unchallenged shots instead of you know, just focusing on what their question really was and the several helpful comments.

The thread turns into wave after wave of oblivious self righteousness which is always awesome. lol

He/she loses it and says things that 98% of the time come from a male mind.

Even if they were not a shill, they can go pound sand because it is getting a bit tiresome to have every possible behavior excused by the let's all be nice to each other crowd.

We aren't all gonna get along. Ever. Which is perfectly fine, normal and healthy.

The constant enabling of boorish behavior because no one wants to say "hey, eff off" every once in a while is a recipe for disaster but hey, everyone gets a trophy.

And before the first wiseacre pops off, I have deserved about a thousand eff offs and would gladly accept them all but Mod0 would explode in righteous indignation.

What happened?

Yes. Have you?

I've come across girls who come out with stuff like that and worse after a few drinks. I certainly wouldn't just assume it was a guy who said it. It probably was but there's no certainty about it IMHO.

Fine. Not a certainty but a bet I will take every day?

Put a beer on it?

No, I have no way to verify it. Just say yes.