• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me where these groups are?

I'd like to try and join one... :shy:

No, but I know a forum where CGC boardies go to whine about conspiracy theories, and being framed by the the intelligentsia and their lackey moderation team. :)

IS that the same forum that compares CGC to Hitler?

A person made that comment, not an entire forum.

True, but it was made by a Site Admin. Then on top of that you have Stu's ranting and raving and it does make you wonder. They did ask Stu to reign it in a bit, but it didn't seem to stop him…

Stu is going to be Stu wherever he is. If they ban him over there then he'll just make a shill account for that forum if he feels like it. I wouldn't call his posts "ranting and raving" anyway, personally.

He has an entire thread called "Lies CGC Tells Us" or something.

Also your defense of Stu isn't great when you say he'll create shill after shill if you ban him :P

Oh and the same Admin that compared CGC to someone else also started a thread titled "Is CGC Giving Gift Grades?"

Those boards are just breeding positivity…

you are one of the most negative posters. Tell me why stu was banned and we can talk.

No, but I know a forum where CGC boardies go to whine about conspiracy theories, and being framed by the the intelligentsia and their lackey moderation team. :)

True, but it was made by a Site Admin. Then on top of that you have Stu's ranting and raving and it does make you wonder. They did ask Stu to reign it in a bit, but it didn't seem to stop him…

Stu is going to be Stu wherever he is. If they ban him over there then he'll just make a shill account for that forum if he feels like it. I wouldn't call his posts "ranting and raving" anyway, personally.

Also your defense of Stu isn't great when you say he'll create shill after shill if you ban him :P

Oh and the same Admin that compared CGC to someone else also started a thread titled "Is CGC Giving Gift Grades?"

I'm not really defending Stu, he doesn't really need defending. He is what he is and he doesn't care how many shill accounts he creates. Personally, I like him but he's a different style of forum member to me.

As for the "gift grade" thread, there have been plenty of threads over here of a similar tone or content over the years and personally I've seen plenty of gift grades from CGC over the years.

I don't actually mind Stu all the much. I've seen him go pretty hard at some boardies, but outside of that he doesn't bother me much.

I like it here though and am fine staying over here (thumbs u

And I know all about the odd moderation here.

you are one of the most negative posters. Tell me why stu was banned and we can talk.

Negatively posting about negative stuff creates a positive.