• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 21-24, 2014

326 posts in this topic

Waiting at the airport....... I think first meal is at white castle!

Our first meal is giordanos

Best pizza in town (thumbs u

And don't let Transplant try and convince you it's Lou Manatis, cuz it ain't .

Jim

I am wounded. Lou's has MGD on draft again so they're my top spot once more. The fact that you willingly drink corona disqualifies your taste buds from any contests.

Of the major players, Lou Malnati's is the best.

Waiting at the airport....... I think first meal is at white castle!

Our first meal is giordanos

Best pizza in town (thumbs u

And don't let Transplant try and convince you it's Lou Manatis, cuz it ain't .

Jim

I am wounded. Lou's has MGD on draft again so they're my top spot once more. The fact that you willingly drink corona disqualifies your taste buds from any contests.

Of the major players, Lou Malnati's is the best.

I knew there was a reason I keep you around.

Lou's and Gino's are both good. And you can get them both frozen if you are ever just dying for a decent deep dish and can't get up here to have them fresh. I did that a few times in the dark years when I couldn't make it up for the show.

Just made a great pickup from an LCS I always like to visit, Dreamland in Libertyville. It is a very rare book I've been searching for for years, and it completes a variant set. I'll post pics when I can.

my home store!

i officially hate all of you (ok - not really) - found out like 3 weeks ago that my daughter has her first soccer tournament scheuled this weekend - was hoping to meet up with some of the board and see gators wall live.....

priorities really get in the way sometimes...........

Quick question about autographs @ WW Chicago. Are autograph tickets really "valid on all days of appearances," as stated on the website? That is, can I buy a Sunday auto ticket and use it on Saturday? If so, why are the tickets sold by date?

Some guests don't sign every day so maybe that's why they are specific. They are probably trying to gauge demand per day to balance things out but I imagine they'd cooperate as long as the guest is available and the line isn't too overloaded the day you need.