• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 21-24, 2014

326 posts in this topic

If anybody here wants to play a round of basketball, we're going to have a game on Friday at 8 AM.

There is a thread in Comics General about it!

Safe travels, all!

Waiting at the airport....... I think first meal is at white castle!

Our first meal is giordanos

Best pizza in town (thumbs u

And don't let Transplant try and convince you it's Lou Manatis, cuz it ain't .

Jim

I am wounded. Lou's has MGD on draft again so they're my top spot once more. The fact that you willingly drink corona disqualifies your taste buds from any contests.

Waiting at the airport....... I think first meal is at white castle!

I'm thinking about some sliders for brunch/lunch today... hm I had a Nancy's deep dish last night that was excellent; spinach and mushroom. Not one of the more famous pizzerias but really tasty if you ever run across them.

Every time I come up here for this show I'm reminded of how much I don't miss the traffic and overall congestion. Give me the wide open spaces any day!

Just made a great pickup from an LCS I always like to visit, Dreamland in Libertyville. It is a very rare book I've been searching for for years, and it completes a variant set. I'll post pics when I can.

Just made a great pickup from an LCS I always like to visit, Dreamland in Libertyville. It is a very rare book I've been searching for for years, and it completes a variant set. I'll post pics when I can.

That's my LCS - good people :thumbsup: