• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Copper Horror Thread
3 3

300 posts in this topic

Just added some books to the ole longboxes and I always like to post some oldies I come across as well as the new additions. That book is cool Dice, I assume it was a play on words from the Killing Joke? confused-smiley-013.gif

Honorable mention here goes to Essential Vertigo for reprinting some great stories and art in black and white! If you ever passed on these issues before, pick one up and see what you are missing artwise! There has been a lot of comments on how much more detail is seen over in the Original Art threads on the covers and panels posted there when viewed without color added. thumbsup2.gif

660569-EVSwampThing%2310.jpg

589a8d418108a_660569-EVSwampThing10.jpg.291919e3dfa809c6936c4b4fd8172a4f.jpg

Jayman, is Rockin Bones any good? I never gave it a second thought, for some reason.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was funny with over-the-top stuff like a full brain being blown out the back of a characters head when shot. I picked them up on ebay for cheap 'cause the covers had that EC look!

Jaxon sure has a thing for drawing monks/padres and Spaniards, doesn't he?????

HooRay Death rattle! thumbsup2.gif

Aztecs too! There are a lot of great talent in those issues, Frazetta, Bissette, Eisner...I would also like to find the first (underground) series!

Hey!! How do you get your scans to come out bigger!!?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Keith, when I first joined the forums and wanted to post I just downloaded someone elses cover scan that was a nice large size, opened it up in Photoshop and looked at the image size. Then I simply matched my posted scans to a similar size and DPI. If you don't have Photoshop I'm sure other imaging software can do the same. Anyway my .jpg scans are roughly 7.5 x 10.5 @ 72 DPI set at 4 quality (lower compression). They seem to work fine on these boards! thumbsup2.gif

it's official..... insane.gif

I give up... frustrated.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

screwy.gif

Don't give up Keith!!! You're almost there! Your Fright Night scan was 6x4 @ 72 DPI, just go a little bigger. What software do you use? Here's your scan enlarged to 10" high. I also used the "sharpen" filter in Photoshop to get rid of some of the blur.

664256-scan0002.jpg

664256-scan0002.jpg.31f7fc8b85f2435482f28f6ddf0bc40f.jpg