• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's number 1 on your want list?

289 posts in this topic

Is your Power Pack #1 for sale? I'm actually serious... I'd be willing to pay up to $65-70, as it was my ABSOLUTE favorite series as a kid.

I'm afraid not. That series was actually my favorite as a kid too. Plus, I'm waiting for AMC to announce a Power Pack tv series.... :wishluck::insane:

What?! :o You pulling my leg? Like you guys - I'm a fan of the Power Pack series. I alway thought it was a good storyline in there. Hope AMC did not screw up this one. :wishluck:

Same me - would like to get a CGC 9.8 ... you lucky dog ... :grin:

Is your Power Pack #1 for sale? I'm actually serious... I'd be willing to pay up to $65-70, as it was my ABSOLUTE favorite series as a kid.

I'm afraid not. That series was actually my favorite as a kid too. Plus, I'm waiting for AMC to announce a Power Pack tv series.... :wishluck::insane:

What?! :o You pulling my leg? Like you guys - I'm a fan of the Power Pack series. I alway thought it was a good storyline in there. Hope AMC did not screw up this one. :wishluck:

Wow, three Power Pack fans in a row – where were you hiding for all the time I was spreading my enthusiasm for the series? :D

Add me to the list, with particular slant on the midrange issues, and those with Bret Blevins and Hilary Barta at the artwork helm! (thumbs u

Also, I am still missing a #1 and a #2. If some nice soul has them, I don’t care much about the grade and would love to grab them at some point (probably missing other issues but I have no big hurry).

To answer the OP's question, my current focus is twofold:

– finding the issues I am still missing from the 1937 year run of an italian title I am eagerly collecting – I don’t know how much it will take, but I will do it!

– as I have a bit of money once again: to finally concentrate on the Fantastic Four #1-100 which I still miss (including #1 of course… :P );

– a few Golden Age books still missing from my research, including Boy Comics #13 (interested in coverless copies as well, I should do a list).

Short term - hoping to score a high grade Weird Science #5 or 9 slabbed if possible. Or get any of #6,7,8 and #10-20. Setting as my goal for 2014.

Long term - Superman #24 to reclaim what I let go years ago sold. Always loved this cover - a classic and timeless scene. Then try complete my Richie Rich series.

I have many more but that's for another story!

im changing my answer to AF15 1.0 Blue, nothing written between "AF15" and "PQ"
" Jack Kirby written on inside" wouldn't be a deal breaker though, would it?

Honestly it would.

You're insane. :insane:

No denying that :D

What if it was a Steve Ditko signature? I don't think I've ever actually seen a comic signed by him.

Honestly it would.

What if it was a Steve Ditko signature? I don't think I've ever actually seen a comic signed by him.

I think that's what I meant :facepalm: as Kirby had no part of the book

Honestly it would.

He did the cover. :grin:

Wow, three Power Pack fans in a row – where were you hiding for all the time I was spreading my enthusiasm for the series? :D

Add me to the list, with particular slant on the midrange issues, and those with Bret Blevins and Hilary Barta at the artwork helm! (thumbs u

Also, I am still missing a #1 and a #2. If some nice soul has them, I don’t care much about the grade and would love to grab them at some point (probably missing other issues but I have no big hurry).

To answer the OP's question, my current focus is twofold:

– finding the issues I am still missing from the 1937 year run of an italian title I am eagerly collecting – I don’t know how much it will take, but I will do it!

– as I have a bit of money once again: to finally concentrate on the Fantastic Four #1-100 which I still miss (including #1 of course… :P );

– a few Golden Age books still missing from my research, including Boy Comics #13 (interested in coverless copies as well, I should do a list).

lol Believe it or not, back when the Power Pack series began, someone had formed the first Power Pack fan club (before the internet era!) I had joined in this club for few years and got news reports in mail. Sadly the club had faded down after few years later.

Honestly it would.

He did the cover. :grin:

So I was right with my original statement.

lol Believe it or not, back when the Power Pack series began, someone had formed the first Power Pack fan club (before the internet era!) I had joined in this club for few years and got news reports in mail. Sadly the club had faded down after few years later.

Maybe you were a kid? I can’t imagine how it should have been to read Power Pack as a kid. I was about 20 when I started reading Power Pack, and it was one of my favorite series, I found in it the same originality showed in the early days of the Marvel Age, and it was 100% in line with the Marvel spirit. :)

Honestly it would.

:facepalm: