• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

yeah i can see that all they are filming are flashbacks to MOS.

Very much so. This was a great observation on accessndx's part, and it makes a lot of sense why Batman has issues with Superman early on.

:applause:

Uyqnvrp.png

Is it me, or does it look like Ben look has gained a bit of chin-fat there? (:

Looks like a Clooney chin to me...

He just fat :sumo: and lost some hair, too :gossip:

Fat-Batman.jpg

28fcce678124523ac69acf69287f16c2ad4295a2c9feb777717fb066811aaab3.jpg

lol

I amazed that WB/DC is letting people record videos on the set.

I think at this point they realize there is only so much of this you can stop.

But I am surprised how close people are getting with 'hidden cameras' and driving up on the remote sets without being stopped.

I amazed that WB/DC is letting people record videos on the set.

I think at this point they realize there is only so much of this you can stop.

But I am surprised how close people are getting with 'hidden cameras' and driving up on the remote sets without being stopped.

i think it's because it doesn't have anything like the other villain or the actors in their suits.

UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Reveals Why She Should Be WONDER WOMAN Instead Of Gal Gadot

Ronda-Rousey-3.jpg

----------------------

However, of most interest to us is what she said when asked which movie she thinks would be better if it starred her. "They're making a Wonder Woman right now, aren't they?" she asked. "I should have been Wonder Woman, man! That girl couldn't curl a two-pound weight, what's so wonderful about that? I don't understand."

----------------------

Ouch!

i wonder if BvS opens huge weekend and they story's turns out be one of the best written CBM how much of an impact that would do to CBM moving forward.

I think Brolin mocking Zack Snyder the other day for being a former music video director would have to rethink that approach if this happened. Especially when he made it sound like Marvel Studio executives were sitting around a barbeque, laughing about this and saying they would never hire someone like Snyder.

doh!